Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-05-2019, 11:15 AM #11
Perfect, but you're not

Quoted: 5461 Post(s)
M Bison has a reputation beyond reputeM Bison has a reputation beyond reputeM Bison has a reputation beyond reputeM Bison has a reputation beyond reputeM Bison has a reputation beyond reputeM Bison has a reputation beyond reputeM Bison has a reputation beyond reputeM Bison has a reputation beyond reputeM Bison has a reputation beyond reputeM Bison has a reputation beyond reputeM Bison has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,302.57
Total Points: 32,347.53
Nice betting with you - Jloro Thanks for being honest - mathed one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2014 No Message - Lebanon No Message - Scott.Weiland 
Your the man!! =P - Elroy1 Canelo!! - KO MX Good lookin' out. - Jalisciense909 have a slice - sugarsmosley No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. For thinking Whitaker vs Chavez was close. - BrushMyHair! for many excellent posts - Freedom. Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER 
Happy Christmas/Holidays, all the best for 2016. - Box-Office that sig bro.. lol - FlatLine War RED CYCLONE! - King Krusher keep up the excellent posting - Freedom. One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

"Stay busy fight" lol.... rather not see it at all.
M Bison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 12:08 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7857 Post(s)
Curt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,514.37
Total Points: 173,191.88
your worst nightmare. Loma's D up your ass - Ogecca MaMa Great posts like this deserve a medal of honor - kushking 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastrangelo View Post
Sorry but You can't demand big fights or shot at Canelo if You don't want to compete, fighting C level fighter to have easy cash grab.
Can't say a word now regardless of whom Canelo choses to fight next.
agreed...so disappointed and me and Andrade are for the same state and ive been pulling for him since he was a kid in the amatuers....just a waste

I honestly believe most of these guys could care less who they fight as long as they are getting paid....a lot of them talk a good game for the sake of it in front of cameras....but guys like Crawford, jermall, and Andrade...I believe they would like a big fight and a big payday....but I don't think they are losing sleep or crying as long as they are getting decent paychecks for fighting guys they should beat easily
Curt Henning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 12:38 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 16725 Post(s)
Shadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,621.13
Total Points: 246,829.52
No Message - MDPopescu No Message - RapidSon good poster :) - Boxing Goat To celebrate Bidens win........ - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hunt View Post
At least Keeler is a full MW, not some junior MW.
With 5 TKO’s???? Wow
Shadoww702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 12:58 PM #14
Contender

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
GFunk23 is a jewel in the roughGFunk23 is a jewel in the roughGFunk23 is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 1,713.70
Total Points: 14,365.39

At this rate Doo Doo is going to retire without fighting any top fighters
GFunk23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 01:20 PM #15
Banned

Quoted: 2285 Post(s)
yankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,783.46
Total Points: 44,341.34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Henning View Post
agreed...so disappointed and me and Andrade are for the same state and ive been pulling for him since he was a kid in the amatuers....just a waste

I honestly believe most of these guys could care less who they fight as long as they are getting paid....a lot of them talk a good game for the sake of it in front of cameras....but guys like Crawford, jermall, and Andrade...I believe they would like a big fight and a big payday....but I don't think they are losing sleep or crying as long as they are getting decent paychecks for fighting guys they should beat easily
Why isn't he fighting Sergei Dervychenko. He's available and as someone ranked in the WBO's top 15 he would be acceptable to them as a voluntary opponent. Just ewwww.

At this rate by July 2020 Jermall Charlo and Demetrious Andrade would have spent roughly 3 years at middleweight and the best opponent either of them would have faced is Marcej Suleki and maybe Chris Eubanks Jr if the rumors are true. That's really disappointing.

Last edited by yankees7448; 12-05-2019 at 01:25 PM.
yankees7448 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 02:56 PM #16
Contender

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Drigo has a reputation beyond reputeDrigo has a reputation beyond reputeDrigo has a reputation beyond reputeDrigo has a reputation beyond reputeDrigo has a reputation beyond reputeDrigo has a reputation beyond reputeDrigo has a reputation beyond reputeDrigo has a reputation beyond reputeDrigo has a reputation beyond reputeDrigo has a reputation beyond reputeDrigo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,566.55
Total Points: 14,027.22

Why Keeler? There are so many fighters out there that has better marketability at least. Its look like his promoter accepted the fact that he is truly a boring fighter in a sense that no body likes to fight him. Sad...
Drigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 03:15 PM #17
The Truth Hurts

Quoted: 5691 Post(s)
sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,553.99
Total Points: 147,995.46
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - CTC JOHNNY CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

Always like Andrade but that is Pathetic! DAZN completely dropped the ball with the 160 Division and haven't delivered anything in that Division at all after we assumed they we make all those fights. That being said, again not everybody becomes a big star or a draw in boxing. It has been plenty of talented Boxers who just never became that STAR and that is likely the case for Andrade. He might never land that big fight either sadly

Last edited by sicko; 12-06-2019 at 03:04 PM.
sicko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 03:28 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1464 Post(s)
famicommander has a reputation beyond reputefamicommander has a reputation beyond reputefamicommander has a reputation beyond reputefamicommander has a reputation beyond reputefamicommander has a reputation beyond reputefamicommander has a reputation beyond reputefamicommander has a reputation beyond reputefamicommander has a reputation beyond reputefamicommander has a reputation beyond reputefamicommander has a reputation beyond reputefamicommander has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,113.05
Total Points: 46,810.03

DAZN has four belt holders at middleweight (Canelo, Golovkin, Andrade, Murata) but won't make any of them fight each other
famicommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 04:59 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7857 Post(s)
Curt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,514.37
Total Points: 173,191.88
your worst nightmare. Loma's D up your ass - Ogecca MaMa Great posts like this deserve a medal of honor - kushking 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankees7448 View Post
Why isn't he fighting Sergei Dervychenko. He's available and as someone ranked in the WBO's top 15 he would be acceptable to them as a voluntary opponent. Just ewwww.

At this rate by July 2020 Jermall Charlo and Demetrious Andrade would have spent roughly 3 years at middleweight and the best opponent either of them would have faced is Marcej Suleki and maybe Chris Eubanks Jr if the rumors are true. That's really disappointing.
like ive mentioned 100x...me and andrade are from RI..ive known about him since he was a kid and nobody here has wanted to see him succeed and do big things more than me

i honestly believe if you offered andrade canelo for 8-12 million hed jump at it...if you offered him golovkin for 8-10 mil hed jump at it.....

i believe charlo would do the same...i believe bud would fight spence next year for a good chunk of a big fight.......but i also believe all 3 are ok with collecting good sized checks to fight guys no one thinks has a shot against them....

at least bud and charlo have the network/company thing.....andrade is sitting there with a bunch of good guys he could fight and he cant get squat
Curt Henning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 10:24 PM #20
Interim Champion

Quoted: 399 Post(s)
7not8 has a brilliant future7not8 has a brilliant future7not8 has a brilliant future7not8 has a brilliant future7not8 has a brilliant future7not8 has a brilliant future7not8 has a brilliant future7not8 has a brilliant future7not8 has a brilliant future7not8 has a brilliant future7not8 has a brilliant future
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 17,982.56
Good joke - Nomadic No Message - 7not8 No Message - 7not8 No Message - 7not8 No Message - 7not8 
No Message - 7not8 No Message - 7not8 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - 7not8 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - 7not8 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - 7not8 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - 7not8 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - 7not8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Henning View Post

Where u at in RI? I stay in Newport.
7not8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends