Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-03-2019, 02:42 AM #51
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6944 Post(s)
Scipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 27,653.68
Total Points: 94,189.69
liar - cheeseburger agenda troll - cheeseburger 8===o - cheeseburger agenda troll - cheeseburger enjoy - -MAKAVELLI- 
- enjoy - cheeseburger **** - cheeseburger 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luilun View Post
It was not iterm it was the actual belts . Try boxing and win a World Title and tell me if thatís an accomplishment or no big deal
Except it's not though.

Beat Nunes for the interim WBA belt, got elevated to regular champion (when Sturm was still the WBA's actual champion), made 10 defenses if that secondary belt, before fighting for the actual full WBA title with his fight against Geale.

No one is belittling the accomplishment, but be honest about it.

Daniel Jacobs made 5 defenses of the same title that you're claiming folks should champion Golovkin for, yet Jacobs gets no love right? Why?
Scipio2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 03:03 AM #52
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3518 Post(s)
kidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,512.58
Total Points: 75,422.03
any hole you like - Ogecca MaMa These will wipe my spunk+your tears - Clegg Have one on me - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

And heís 33 yrs old already heís no longer I his prime Crawford has wasted away his prime years smh
kidbazooka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 12:10 PM #53
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6832 Post(s)
Curt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,553.99
Total Points: 135,409.69
your worst nightmare. Loma's D up your ass - Ogecca MaMa Great posts like this deserve a medal of honor - kushking 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
You give him no love anyway so yeah why not make the money...he can be as great as he has been and he still has guys like you who can't be bothered to say one nice thing about him as a fighter lol.

I am no fan of Ward at all...I think he was very protected and with my own 2 eyes I watched a lot of his fights and did not see him getting many clear rounds vs b/c level opposition and above.

But anytime I give my 2 cents on Ward, I always mention that he is tough smart fighter...why? Because I am not a little girl...I am a grown man, and I respect other grown men...especially those who fight like these guys do.

When you name-call and post like a jealous 6th grade girl...why should anyone take your analysis seriously? You can't be bothered to keep it real AT ALL on fighters you don't like...you're just a fan man...so be a fan, but keep the analysis to people a lot more objective than you.
keep trying to explain and excuse the double standard golovkins fanboys have made for years.....it makes no difference to me....but you know it existed....we both know the truth...

I could have given golovkin credit for a lot of things...every time he had the chance he couldn't/wouldn't get it done

its just hard for some of you to explain how/why someone could actually dislike your crush...you see me hating on loma/kova/usyk/beterbiev etc like this? nope...cause I don't need or want to...

im a boxing fan...and golovkin let me down and didn't earn my respect...plain and simple
Curt Henning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 12:51 PM #54
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2263 Post(s)
Luilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,482.92
Total Points: 40,495.93
Good posts. Here's your first gift. - 1bad65 Good post. Cheers! - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Fuck you degenerate racist - cheeseburger degenerate trash - cheeseburger 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scipio2009 View Post
Except it's not though.

Beat Nunes for the interim WBA belt, got elevated to regular champion (when Sturm was still the WBA's actual champion), made 10 defenses if that secondary belt, before fighting for the actual full WBA title with his fight against Geale.

No one is belittling the accomplishment, but be honest about it.

Daniel Jacobs made 5 defenses of the same title that you're claiming folks should champion Golovkin for, yet Jacobs gets no love right? Why?
ok what ever your little mind believes
Luilun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 02:34 PM #55
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2858 Post(s)
Boxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 96,193.56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Henning View Post
keep trying to explain and excuse the double standard golovkins fanboys have made for years.....it makes no difference to me....but you know it existed....we both know the truth...

I could have given golovkin credit for a lot of things...every time he had the chance he couldn't/wouldn't get it done

its just hard for some of you to explain how/why someone could actually dislike your crush...you see me hating on loma/kova/usyk/beterbiev etc like this? nope...cause I don't need or want to...

im a boxing fan...and golovkin let me down and didn't earn my respect...plain and simple
Lol OK man if that's how you really see it...
Boxing_1013 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 02:06 AM #56
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6944 Post(s)
Scipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 27,653.68
Total Points: 94,189.69
liar - cheeseburger agenda troll - cheeseburger 8===o - cheeseburger agenda troll - cheeseburger enjoy - -MAKAVELLI- 
- enjoy - cheeseburger **** - cheeseburger 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luilun View Post
ok what ever your little mind believes
Felix Sturm was the WBA's champion, from 2007 through 2012, losing to Daniel Geale on his 13th title defense of the actual WBA title.

Ignore the facts if you want
Scipio2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 02:25 AM #57
~HATERS GONNA HATE!~

Quoted: 13251 Post(s)
.!WAR RUIZ!.. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!.. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!.. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!.. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!.. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!.. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!.. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!.. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!.. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!.. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!.. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 234,368.78
Total Points: 264,678.48
No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER Boss Hogg Cartel - LoadedWraps bad ass sig and avi..... - Santa_ For Kovalev & Rocky 4 - BKM- 
WAR KILLER KOV!! - Dean_Razorback lol good one! :beerchug: - -jose- uno cerveza - Omowale Tribe Hahaha, good stuff. - Santa_ welcome back vato loco - Tago Nang Tago 
:beerchug: - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Love your hilarious posts. Keep it up. - 1bad65 CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Thanks for upload - - Ram Raid - right on, bro. - MinuteMaid5 Merry Christmas - TBear 

its not a mistake in their eyes, its what they are wanting to do. They want to act like they want to accomplish this and that but really just want to ride into the sunset making the most money as easy as possible.
.!WAR RUIZ!.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 08:08 PM #58
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2263 Post(s)
Luilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,482.92
Total Points: 40,495.93
Good posts. Here's your first gift. - 1bad65 Good post. Cheers! - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Fuck you degenerate racist - cheeseburger degenerate trash - cheeseburger 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scipio2009 View Post
Felix Sturm was the WBA's champion, from 2007 through 2012, losing to Daniel Geale on his 13th title defense of the actual WBA title.

Ignore the facts if you want
Record books say GGG 20 title defenses Leroy donít like it take it up with the boxing records
Luilun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 08:46 PM #59
Banned

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Hung Low is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,976.37

Crawford is younger and better than Golovekin.
Hung Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 08:58 PM #60
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1987 Post(s)
QueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,497.79
Total Points: 89,027.39

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
Bomac says Crawford isn't interested in Regis, Taylor, or Ramirez. Bob Arum says he will not make Crawford vs Porter. Crawford's strategy is Spence or bust. That's a mistake, and we've seen this before.

History is repeating itself right in front of our eyes. Golovkin ignored competitive fights, took step aside money, chased Canelo, and lost...twice. Now he has no legacy.

To top it all off, he's old, and knows there's a big chance he gets exposed if he fights the cream of the crop of the division, or worse, moves up in weight. So he's back to ignoring competition, praying for a third Canelo fight to cash out before retiring. All with no legacy to speak of. He'll go down as a good champion with no defining victory.

Crawford is getting bad advice, and needs to pursue a fight with the best welterweight that will fight him, Shawn Porter. We all know Shawn does whatever his daddy says, and Kenny is adamant about wanting the Crawford fight. Bob Arum comes along, and for some reason, is completely against making a fight with the one fighter who won't duck anyone.

So, it's Spence or bust. Spence and Crawford won't fight for at least a year. Crawford will be at least 33 years old when they do fight. He's putting himself in a position where he has to win. If he loses to Spence, he'll have no career defining win. Even worse, he'll be at the end of his prime and have to try carving out a memorable career with diminishing skills. Also, his body makes him a career welterweight now.

To Spence's advantage, he can still move up in weight. If he were to lose to Crawford, he could still carve out a great career, by moving through 154 and 160 winning titles.

What Crawford should do is follow Pacquiao's footsteps. Pacquiao made himself an ATG before fighting Floyd. And while chasing Floyd, he beat the same opponents. Sometimes in better fashion. Pacquiao could've retired after the Floyd loss and would've still been a bonafide ATG.
- -Dumpkins needs some BigBoy trainers.
QueensburyRules is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends