No announcement yet.

No kids, own home in full, 430k a year. Can you essentially do wrong? srs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    You are a piece of crap and worship black people like jermain Taylor and myself
    You're a broken record that's covered in shit.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Trolling other posters outside the dome is a bannable offense, jackoff
      How does Derranged get away with this?

It’s time dickbreath takes a vacation if you ax’s me

Comment

Looks like you got some masonic shyt going on there with bostonguy fam

I want in

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
          Looks like you got some masonic shyt going on there with bostonguy fam

I want in
          Agree Derranged is gay and you are in

Comment

He has a good Jew e-lawyer that has appealed many of our bans. His e-lawyer argues that “banning him would constitute cruel and unusual punishment, because he has no life outside of Boxingscene. A ban would essentially bring him undue emotional distress.”

Comment

The loser who created this topic is mildly amusing

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                He has a good Jew e-lawyer that has appealed many of our bans. His e-lawyer argues that “banning him would constitute cruel and unusual punishment, because he has no life outside of Boxingscene. A ban would essentially bring him undue emotional distress.”
                You let Publicbathroom32 get away with everything because you two are gay lovers. You've never even denied it

Comment

Sucks to see so many people jealous of PB32's success in life. The guy is smart and worked hard, may as well congratulate him on his success.

I can't quite call PB32 a role model since I'm pretty successful myself, but he's is inspirational to me for sure. The rest of you would be wise to recognize his success and learn from him.

Comment

A mortgage is not bad because it helps acquire ownership of a house, even for those who cannot afford to save up for it. Now I have such a situation that it is more profitable for me to buy a house with a mortgage than to pay rent to the tenant for the house in which I live. I turned to Mortgage Broker Leicester, and he helped me pick up a very cozy house on favorable terms. And after paying the mortgage, I want children because I believe that children are what makes our lives full.
                    Last edited by Jelyamorw; 06-13-2022, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jelyamorw View Post
                      A mortgage is not bad because it helps acquire ownership of a house, even for those who cannot afford to save up for it.
                      A mortgage is terrible, unfortunately they're a necessity for most to acquire a house. Better than paying rent though, that's just wasting money. Mortgage repayments cost around the same as rent or in a lot of cases less, it's a no brainer.
                      Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 06-10-2022, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X