Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 10-21-2019, 01:09 PM #11
Contender

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
ChadVegas is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,023.73
Default Company excuse

Ahhh Puzzyfruit didn't recover from the 1 shot...

But he recovered from the shot w Whyte?.

He recovered from shot w Wladimir?

He recovered from shot w Povetkin

Ohhhh only when he loses his jaded team says ohh he never recovered from that one lucky shot vs Ruiz

What a bunch of hogwash

Chad in Vegas
ChadVegas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 01:10 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1901 Post(s)
Marchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,424.92
Total Points: 80,656.27
Rocky Marciano ATG fighter - Freedom. Thanks for thanking me! - Terry A The Bronze Bomber's year 2020 - Champ Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
Totally agree, there can't be much excuse for having such holes in his game. Good point about posturing. Anyway, we'll soon find out what the score is come the rematch. And for all the criticism, AJ's had an amazing (if somewhat well-promoted) career so far let's be fair. Hopefully the rematch is conclusive and we can move on to more interesting fights
That is true, it isn't fair to blame Rob for Ruiz and not give him credit for Wlad, but, still, I'm not terribly sold on his influence in Joshua's career. I don't think Rob focuses on the right stuff for HW. I think he's lucky to have an awesome talent like Josh who can box with all that bulk.

Honestly, I think Banks would make an interesting trainer for Joshua. He does have the Manny knowledge, and, I think his calm demeanor would work well with Joshua. Cool, calm, and collected in the corner with clear instructions from a knowledgeable HW trainer paired with Joshua's power, size, and reflexes; now that's a GD killer that is.

Because, despite his flaws, all Josh really needed to do to beat ruiz was fight at distance. He needed someone in his ear giving him instructions on how to win the fight. What he appears to have gotten was instructions on how to sell the show. Banks is my vote for the best man to train Joshua....Or maybe Wlad himself. Wlad would be a pretty damn good trainer.
Marchegiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 06:18 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 559 Post(s)
Roberto Vasquez is a splendid one to beholdRoberto Vasquez is a splendid one to beholdRoberto Vasquez is a splendid one to beholdRoberto Vasquez is a splendid one to beholdRoberto Vasquez is a splendid one to beholdRoberto Vasquez is a splendid one to beholdRoberto Vasquez is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,396.77
Total Points: 26,064.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadVegas View Post

Ohhhh only when he loses his jaded team says ohh he never recovered from that one lucky shot vs Ruiz

What a bunch of hogwash

Chad in Vegas
That doesn;t make much sense. Joshua struggled to recover from both Whyte and Wlad's big shots. It's only because WHyte couldn't chase him after (injured shoulder) and Wlad didn't press him (and said he wished he had after the fight) that Johsua got through.

Youll also know Joshua got knocked down by Whyte the first time they fought before the pros. Not to mention by Price in sparring. AJ has always had a bad chin. He's done something right to get so far without being beat!

I agree with McKracken - It was Joshua's fault he got caught by Ruiz. Nothing to do with the coach, AJ should never have been that close to Ruiz.
Roberto Vasquez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 01:07 PM #14
Contender

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
ultravividscene has a spectacular aura aboutultravividscene has a spectacular aura aboutultravividscene has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 1,161.40
Total Points: 8,555.33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadVegas View Post

What a bunch of hogwash

Chad in Vegas
Right, because every punch is exactly the same...
ultravividscene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 02:47 PM #15
Contender

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
thesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 12,515.25

House of Cards... it's all going to come down again. What and whom will they blame it all on then?
thesmokingman is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends