Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi To McGregor: Bare-Knuckle or Boxing - Winner Takes All!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G G G View Post
    You got owned and you will try to erase that humiliation for the rest of your life but you wont be able to. You are a punk and any forum member here would destroy you. FIGHT ME in a bareknuckle match if you are a real man. PM ME and ill give you my info.. PHGT
    And here comes the loudmouth lil bytche. I've told you time and again, no one here thinks your any kind of tough guy. Give it a rest douche bag.

Comment

Winner takes all.......all of what

How about the loser has to fu ck off to some island with no electricity and the winner has to be his roommate.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
        I hope this fight does not happen. I got Paulie destroying mcgregor when he was active in a boxing match but now I could see mcgregor stopping paulie before he gassed out.

And boxing fans will NEVER be able to live it down.
        Boxing fans NO LONGER acknowledge Paulie, so it's ok for anyone to beat him to a pulp.

In fact, we implore for it to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          Boxing fans NO LONGER acknowledge Paulie, so it's ok for anyone to beat him to a pulp.

In fact, we implore for it to happen.
          Those mma fans want revenge for that mayweather beat down by any means necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
            Those mma fans want revenge for that mayweather beat down by any means necessary.
            Paulie losing to whatshisface in BK don't count ????

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
              And here comes the loudmouth lil bytche. I've told you time and again, no one here thinks your any kind of tough guy. Give it a rest douche bag.
              Is that cookie the only gift you've received aside from that dildo you pathetic hoe? Your legacy in this forum remains trash. Im a legend and I retired 3 years ago, you are talking to a BS hall of famer. Watch yourself phg

Comment

aw shut the **** up already

he couldn't even beat the side kick let alone mac gregor

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
                  Is that cookie the only gift you've received aside from that dildo you pathetic hoe? Your legacy in this forum remains trash. Im a legend and I retired 3 years ago, you are talking to a BS hall of famer. Watch yourself phg
                  Again, only a true loser would think his status on some obscure boxing web page is a lifetime achievement. How pathetic is your life anyway? B.S. (bullshyte) hall of famer? No doubt

Comment

Paulie is absolutely desperate for Conor to break him off some bread. Man, this is sad.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X