Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford is doing what people claimed Errol was doing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
    Crawford vs Spence was prime time two years ago. haymon and spence keep ducking it with their excuses. Porter is just a haymon pawn who would be used to try to rob Crawford to save Spence.

Anyone who can't understand this is a dummy.

Anyone who can't see that it's haymon and spence who are trying to freeze out and ruin Crawford's career are big dummies.

Crawford's own promoter said he stopped the Manny fight. Arum can't even get fights made on his side of the street.

Comment

Crawford vs Spence was prime time two years ago. haymon and spence keep ducking it with their excuses. Porter is just a haymon pawn who would be used to try to rob Crawford to save Spence.

Anyone who can't understand this is a dummy.

Anyone who can't see that it's haymon and spence who are trying to freeze out and ruin Crawford's career are big dummies.
      Originally posted by genrick View Post
      You can blame only one side as much as you want.
      But the boxing community sees Spence as the one holding up the fight.
      Another thing. Look at Crawford's last two fights. Remember Mean Machine didn't get made until the last minute and now the Brook fight is about to me last minute. They can't even make the simple easy fights.

Comment

I thought it was #StrapSeason, Bud wants champions not losers although Shawn is now the #1 contender for WBO. Errol changed his tune Bud didn't. They told Bud to get a strap and he got it, EJ went another route..

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          He is on the wrong side of the street. He can't even get decent fights made on his side of the street and this didn't start at when he moved to welterweight. It's been like this his whole career.
          Now, now. Remember, Crawford said there is no such thing.

Just ignore what Bradley said when AB called him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Offline View Post
            Bud wants champions not losers
            Because Amir Khan was undefeated and had a belt.

Oops

Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 09-19-2020, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Crawford struggles to make any fights because he has no leverage but his belt and everyone who gets offers is high balling Arum. Haymon has frozen Bud out, he's out in the cold having to waste his prime years waiting for the fraud coward excuse maker Spence to shut up and man up.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                My main problem with u.... Is your so anti-PBC that's you give passes to the other side.

The entire boxing world is shady.... Every promoter is shady. Everyone points fingers then secretly all have plans to marinate.

But u only point fingers at one side.

U make yourself a easy victim to become manipulated cuz u so against once side.

If u don't get that.... Your the dummy
                You clearly can't be a moron, so you know PBC haymon are the ones blocking all the big high risk fights where haymon could lose leverage. But hecause haymon is black and most of his key assets are black you are okay with it. You like to see Haymon cause problems for Arum.

One fact you can't refute is haymon is 1-13 vs Arum and the one win was a fix (floyd haymon and their hired vegas judges stole the draw from Pac).

If it was such an allegedly easy win for fraudweather, he would have ran it back with the rematch, not handpicked the next haymon hired patsy berto for far far less money.

Comment

You clearly can't be a moron, so you know PBC haymon are the ones blocking all the big high risk fights where haymon could lose leverage. But hecause haymon is black and most of his key assets are black you are okay with it. You like to see Haymon cause problems for Arum.

One fact you can't refute is haymon is 1-13 vs Arum and the one win was a fix (floyd haymon and their hired vegas judges stole the draw from Pac).

If it was such an allegedly easy win for fraudweather, he would have ran it back with the rematch, not handpicked the next haymon hired patsy berto for far far less money.

I don't trust any promoter.... They all do shady shyt. They all look out for their own interests.

I'm not biased and never have been. But you are. U criticize one side then turn a blind eye to the other side.

Idk why u brought up race..... Maybe your the one racially motivated since u refuse to entertain the idea that other promoters do the exact same shyt. Just the black promoter huh?

Guess Haymon the only one that does in house fights huh?

I guess Arum never blocked fights huh?

I guess Oscar always made the best fights huh?

Only the Haymon huh?

Canelo does the same shyt Floyd was doing... Yet I don't see u bringing up his name the way U continue to bring up Floyd name even tho he retired

And BTW..... I noticed the first guy to bring up the race be the main ones motivated by it... I say 9/10.
                  Last edited by KillaMane26; 09-21-2020, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Crawford's own promoter said he stopped the Manny fight. Arum can't even get fights made on his side of the street.
                    Exactly...... These dudes so anti PBC they give Snake Arum a pass when he has a history of in-house fights and doing what they claim Haymon only does.

When all promoters do it.

Then wonder why people think their racist

Comment

Yes I'm blaming Crawford and his team for his resume being the way it is at 33 years old. You just started paying attention to Crawford when he moved to welterweight like most of these "new" Crawford fans. He's 33 years old and hasn't had one big fight in his life. This is a pattern, this isn't something that just started happening when he moved to welterweight. And he and his team made a decision to extend their contract with the same people who have never gotten him a big fight. His own promoter said he was the one who killed the Manny fight for Crawford.
                      these guys are just like golovkin fans...id venture most golovkin fans are also crawford defenders...which is mostly comprised of pbc haters....

they will excuse everything the guy does and always blame the other side...reminds me of watching the democrats too..."trump said he wont concede a loss" while hillarys advice to biden is to not concede and the same has been said by countless dems...people will blindly support these guys because they hate the others side so much

most of these guys dont even belive their own BS

crawford has done nothing....porters has 5 guys on his resume better than crawford best win.....crawford doesnt have a single W as good as the brook spence beat, porter or mikey

crawford became a way for these guys haters to take shots at the pbc...."the pbc dont want to fight nobody" blah blah...and the top rank/espn machine tried spinning it that way because the pbc ususally doesnt acknowledge them.....it was easy "well yap about them ducking us and they wont even reply"....till kenny porter caught them with their pants down and crawford was seen a week later saying "thats not on our radar" after weeks of arum telling everyone that porter was on their radar and in their sights....

as you mentioned and ive mentioned many times...thurman never asked for 10 mil but these clowns blindly fed into that...furthermore why didnt TR call thurman up with a reasonable offer to begin with? why was thurman coming to them? and even if he did ask for too much where was the reasonable counter offer?

crawford is content with taking easy fights for good pay until the big cashout(hopefully) with spence....arum knows he cant afford a pbc guy like danny, keith or porter for a regular fight....

they forget arum said awhile back "i dont wanna do the spence fight till its a big ppv fight"....its because he doesnt wanna work with other outfits unless its a big fight/ppv fight...no matter what he might say

Comment

Working...
                      X