No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao is Urging His Eldest Son To Stop Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
    Are you a wife or a mom? What makes you an expert on these women feelings?
    So when I use to box as an amateur my then GF use to have a fit every single time ring side. I usually laugh at her back then. When I became a dad she started getting worried about if my passion for boxing get to our son. You could actually see her having a nervous breakdown right every time she speak about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      So when I use to box as an amateur my then GF use to have a fit every single time ring side. I usually laugh at her back then. When I became a dad she started getting worried about if my passion for boxing get to our son. You could actually see her having a nervous breakdown right every time she speak about it.
      Lol. I'm sure you're right.

Comment

Why would he listen to you, Pac? You are 40 and well past your prime yet you haven't retired. You should set an example if you don't want him in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Manic Shot View Post

Manny's son vs TENSHIN NASUKAWA
          BWaHaahaHA!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            I feel sorry more for Jinkee, she must have thought its nearly over with Pac, now his/her son wants to go into boxing. Its even more worse for mothers when its your own son.
            Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
            Are you a wife or a mom? What makes you an expert on these women feelings?
            BWaHaahaHA!!

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
              His daddy calls his daddy Mayweather
              Originally posted by ..David.. View Post
              Mike Tyson he said his son wanted to became a boxer and he laughed and called him a fraud
              Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
              no chance.. all 3 of those fighters doesnt load up on their power shot and hulkquez did.
              BWaHaahaHA!!!

Comment

I wonder how many people trashing this thread actually has kids (let alone this age). I do and if he can be an engineer instead of a prize fighter engineer he will be.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                  I wonder how many people trashing this thread actually has kids (let alone this age). I do and if he can be an engineer instead of a prize fighter engineer he will be.
                  Yeah, I hear ya! I wouldn't want my son to box either or play American Football.

Comment

In a few years broke Pacquiao will be fighting his son to get a pay cheque.

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
                      Why would he listen to you, Pac? You are 40 and well past your prime yet you haven't retired. You should set an example if you don't want him in the ring.
                      In all fairness it’s hard to tell his son that VADA and USADA came later in his career. You know, letting his son know it’s not that easy! Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X