Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: Miller Is Slow, Not A Puncher, Got Caught On PEDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So why is he fighting him then? So he admits he’s fighting a tomato can!

Comment

This sounds more like Freudian slip on Anthony Joshua's part. He accuses another fighter of using PEDS because he is using PEDS but has never been tested, caught or popped for them. Many have suspected it all along that he has been juicing but could never prove it. In addition, he has never signed up for the year round 365 day VADA testing to my knowledge which is now mandated by the WBA.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
        Which other American could he have fought?
        Was he restricted to facing an American?

And for the record, I want this fight but I'm just commenting on Joshua's own statements.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Is either fighter doing VADA for this fight?
          Joshua is signed up to VADA anyway, and has been since before his fight with Kevin Johnson at least. I'd like to think Miller is signed up to VADA as well for a fight of this magnitude - probably should have been for last couple of years as well.
          IMO any fight for a top 15 contender ranking with any of the governing bodies should be subject to VADA for both fighters, regardless of the opponent. Any top 15 contender can receive a title shot and so every step must be taken to ensure they are clean athletes at all times - it just so happens that VADA provides the most in-depth and rigorous testing.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            This sounds more like Freudian slip on Anthony Joshua's part. He accuses another fighter of using PEDS because he is using PEDS but has never been tested, caught or popped for them. Many have suspected it all along that he has been juicing but could never prove it. In addition, he has never signed up for the year round 365 day VADA testing to my knowledge which is now mandated by the WBA.
            He's been signed up to VADA year round testing since before his fight with Kevin Johnson - and rightly so. Any fight involving a top 15 ranking spot let alone a title should be subject to VADA, or another company with equal level of drugs testing.
            Couldn't tell you how often they've actually turned up to test him or any other fighter though, VADA would have to make their records public for that.

Comment

Anthony Joshua is right about Miller and that is why this fight isn't worth paying to view.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post
                He's been signed up to VADA year round testing since before his fight with Kevin Johnson - and rightly so. Any fight involving a top 15 ranking spot let alone a title should be subject to VADA, or another company with equal level of drugs testing.
                Couldn't tell you how often they've actually turned up to test him or any other fighter though, VADA would have to make their records public for that.
                However, that statement does makes one very curious though. Why would he even bring something like that up?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
                  So why is he fighting him then? So he admits he’s fighting a tomato can!
                  $25M - 30M!!! They want him to look good in his U.S. debut. Not going to bring Whyte over for that. Whyte deserved rematch much more that Miller deserves this fight thats why, they were willing to pay Miller in Cheese burgers. Gladly offer you a burger today if you'll fight AJ on Tuesday. Glop sure, Ill love a burger. Ok then its settled then... Sorry whyte No cheese burgers for you. Maybe Breazeal if your a good boy.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    However, that statement does makes one very curious though. Why would he even bring something like that up?
                    Probably because Miller pissed him off, which is exactly what the fat lad was trying to do. Most people try to find a nasty little comment when somebody pisses them off, but are more likely to leave alone someone that doesn't antagonize them. Povetkin had a respectful approach so Joshua avoided criticizing him for his PED use.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      Slow? Lots of words can be used to describe Miller, but if AJ thinks that he's slow, he's in for a rough night.
                      He is slow my brother. He has output I will give him that but he has slow hands slow feet and slow reaction time when being punched

Comment

Working...
                      X