Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many good fights has Bob Arum ruined?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Has Juanma vs Gamboa marinated properly yet?
    I think now is the time. Make it happen Bob!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      You could ask the same question about Al Haymon or Eddie Hearn and get the same answer. That's what happens when you have network/promoter divsions in the sport.
      Arum ruins fights of two guys he promotes Arum wouldn't put on Spence v Crawford if both were signed to him
      he is talking about PBC not working with him now because his roster is thin in comparison

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Arum ruins fights of two guys he promotes Arum wouldn't put on Spence v Crawford if both were signed to him
        he is talking about PBC not working with him now because his roster is thin in comparison
        Why hasn't Russell vs Santa Cruz happened yet then? They've both been chapions in the same divison for a while now and are signed to Haymon.

Comment

Why would Bob Arum stand aside so others can make money? Guys have signed with Haymon dozens of times that killed fights. The reason the fight didn't happen is because both sides didn't work together, not because Arum signed a guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
            Why would Bob Arum stand aside so others can make money? Guys have signed with Haymon dozens of times that killed fights. The reason the fight didn't happen is because both sides didn't work together, not because Arum signed a guy.
            Neither Wilder nor Fury were signed to Arum. But he found a way to ruin the rematch anyway.

Comment

Why hasn't Russell vs Santa Cruz happened yet then? They've both been chapions in the same divison for a while now and are signed to Haymon.
              Probably has to do with Gary being a part time boxer I don't think Haymon is trying to stop it from happening

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                Probably has to do with Gary being a part time boxer I don't think Haymon is trying to stop it from happening
                All promoters marinate fights. That's what i'm saying.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Neither Wilder nor Fury were signed to Arum. But he found a way to ruin the rematch anyway.
                  I love how mad arum has made you give me more juicy tears!

Comment

All promoters marinate fights. That's what i'm saying.
                    bro al gaymon straight up killed kovalev vs stevenson. they had agreed to fight each other on HBO but al got in stevenson's ear and took him away to showtime. that fight would have given us an undisputed light heavyweight champion. mentally ill roll and the other whiny pbc defenders always try to forget that.

Comment

I'm more piss at Haymon having all those fighters and him giving us so many mismatches every once in a while we get a good fight but mostly nothing but mismatches.

Comment

Working...
                      X