No announcement yet.

That last "knockdown" Mayweather scored was SUSPECT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
    First KD was even worse...Tenshin tripped or something and no punch seemed to land, then that mofo got up on wobbly legs and ****. Probably fixed
    Yeah I have watch it many times now, I dont see how that first knock down happened. I really can't see that left hook landing. If that punch landed on his chin then obviously he would be hurt due to the weight difference, but that punch didn't land, and his play acting actually just made me laugh.

Comment

First KD was even worse...Tenshin tripped or something and no punch seemed to land, then that mofo got up on wobbly legs and ****. Probably fixed
      Fixed??? Why didn’t they let THEIR guy look good? At least make him look competitive. Big Show was more competitive than this guy was!!!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by game20ver View Post
        Fixed??? Why didn’t they let THEIR guy look good? At least make him look competitive. Big Show was more competitive than this guy was!!!! Lol
        Idk man but it looked Shady as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Clubber Pac View Post
          What's up fans.

I just wanted to leave this here.

Take a close look at the exchange that led to the final knockdown in that farce of a fight 30 minutes ago.

Mayweather didn't land a punch, it was a super soft right hand, almost a probing punch, yet his opponent reacted like he was Trevor Berbick.

Suspect, I have watched it 20 times, and each time it gets worse, as expected, this fight hurts Mayweathers legacy.

Floyd needs to fight Manny, or an actual boxer, what he is doing now is outrageous.
          Comes with the territory. Floyd will not get any credit until he dies.

Comment

Idk man but it looked Shady as ****.
            It was legit, Mayweather had about 20 pounds on this guy. They brought Mayweather in for publicity by by no means did they expect thier guy to look like a clown.

Comment

Originally posted by have_not View Post
              To bad it wasn't a three rounder against MacGregor, if it was Floyd would have lost
              R u out of your mind
              Floyd carried Conor untill the tenth round just to cash in on his over/under bet
              If not Floyd would of destroyed him the same way he did the ninja

Comment

[QUOTE=MulaKO;19398801]R u out of your mind
                Floyd carried Conor untill the tenth round just to cash in on his over/under bet
                If not Floyd would of destroyed him the same way he did the ninja

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OQDhNLnYHpE
                Last edited by have_not; 12-31-2018, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X