Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trumps lawyer gets three years in prison!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to defend the indefensible ?

Priceless...

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Here's the tape right here of Trump directing him to pay off McDougal. This was part of the campaign fraud he pled guilty to.
      But again, its Trump's own money!!!

Trump can direct whoever he wants to pay off as many women as he wants with his money.

What part of this can you not understand???

Trump is a rich private sector person. He has his own money. Trump self-funded his campaign.

He ain't a lifer politician who has to use campaign funds given by others in order to run for office.

Do you get that yet???

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        my question is of course:

Did trump "order" AMI/pecker to pay that hoochie?

and if so where is that proof?

again dont forget someone SAYING it isnt proof its hearsay

There’s got to be proof if they’ve had to admit to it. They’ve denied it in the past, what changed eh?

Comment

I never said that
          My son has this nasty habit of using the strawman fallacy on an almost constant basis.

I've tried to explain the concept to him countless times, but he just cant seem to ever get it.

It's like mental defect or something with him.

Comment

that will ALWAYS catch you no matter who you are.....

IRS dont play
            Yep

People calling for the release of Trump’s tax returns don’t understand that the numbers themselves won’t tell much

Prosecutors now have the ability to audit those accounts with the cooperation of the CFO

That’s not good news for Trump

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
              Honestly...I can't see how anyone can draw any conclusions about anything about that conversation...even Trump is unsure what he is talking about. This is just a "thrown whatever out there at the wall and see what sticks" approach to dirty politicking.

Cohen was obviously a fuck up of a lawyer.
              Trump said he never knew anything about payments to Stormy and Karen. Is that true?

Comment

look at this loser.....

"yea go get him!"

what a fuggin quack
                Lmao, I was going to ask why he thought it was a good post when it wasn’t even the complete picture.

In addition to the Access Hollywood tapes, you had 16 or so anonymous women suing Trump for sexual harassment or assault, then you have the polls showing Hillary winning by a landslide. But somehow they think a couple of consensual affairs from years ago by Trump will make a whole world of difference.

Comment

?

theres people that plead guilty to things and then comes out someone else did it etc

thats happenend throughout USA history this isnt something new

especially when they threaten you with 30+ years compared to 2 years if you take a plea deal

COMMON SENSE BRUH!
                  Dude, dont bother.

I provided a source citation, and it was clear what case it referred to.

He's either too stupid to get it (despite his claims of being a lawyer), or his team loyalty wont allow him to admit he gets it.

Either way, you'd have better luck explaining it to a brick wall.

And despite his claims one cannot be convicted on his word alone, that is false as well.

I know of FOUR trials in Austin where a (later proved false) confession alone resulted in convictions.

Michael Scott and Robert Springsteen in one case, and Richard Danziger and Christopher Ochoa in another.
                  (All four were later released from prison, one from Death Row, after later evidence found them innocent).

His claims to be a lawyer have been refuted multiple times, just by me alone. Here's yet another.

Pretty pathetic a college dropout has to teach a supposed 'lawyer' about case law.

For fun, ask him what statute says someone cannot be convicted on their own words alone.

But when he cant answer because he's wrong, do me a favor and put him on ignore for lying about who is (and thus is likely an alt).

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Trump said he never knew anything about payments to Stormy and Karen. Is that true?
                    Its a moot point.

It's not illegal to lie to the press or the voters.

Next attempt......

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                      There’s a repayment agreement and the prosecutors have it
                      link please.....

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
                      There’s got to be proof if they’ve had to admit to it. They’ve denied it in the past, what changed eh?

i dont go by the "theres gotta be proof" scenario. Thats wishful thinking

ima sit back, wait to see what proof they show and then ima decide what I would say react based on that proof

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                      Yep

People calling for the release of Trump’s tax returns don’t understand that the numbers themselves won’t tell much

Prosecutors now have the ability to audit those accounts with the cooperation of the CFO

That’s not good news for Trump
                      aint that the truth.....

only thing I wonder was he really under audit etc.... cuz that could definitely be a reason for the delay etc.....

or maybe they did find something in his taxes etc idk

it will be interesting doe because imo the whole mueller investigation was about russian meddling etc and they haven't done anything with that yet

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
                      Lmao, I was going to ask why he thought it was a good post when it wasn’t even the complete picture.

In addition to the Access Hollywood tapes, you had 16 or so anonymous women suing Trump for sexual harassment or assault, then you have the polls showing Hillary winning by a landslide. But somehow they think a couple of consensual affairs from years ago by Trump will make a whole world of difference.
                      word ive been saying that too!

just cuz he smashed some hoes dont mean nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X