Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trumps lawyer gets three years in prison!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idiots not knowing how to separate Mueller investigation with the Southern district of NY’S.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post

Name us one single thing related to Trump, Russian collusion and the election.
      Papadalukas went to jail for meeting Russian officials and than lied about it and Flynn is scared ****less because he was also caught in a lie about not meeting with Russian officials and fbi can pull his deal off the table now.

Lmao at the right wing cope going on in this thread, pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
        Idiots not knowing how to separate Mueller investigation with the Southern district of NY’S.

How bout you tell us...
        Cohen got 2 months on his perjury charge for Mueller.
        Papadoupolus only got 2 weeks for the same charge, sounds like Cohen didn’t get a good deal for his “cooperation”.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
          How bout you tell us...
          Cohen got 2 months on his perjury charge for Mueller.
          Papadoupolus only got 2 weeks for the same charge, sounds like Cohen didn’t get a good deal for his “cooperation”.

How bout you do some reading and stop being lazy.

Not here to guide you to truth and or play hopscotch to other issues you present.

Feel free to twist away though....

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
            How bout you do some reading and stop being lazy.

Not here to guide you to truth and or play hopscotch to other issues you present.

Feel free free to twist away though....
            Ok, so you have nothing... you go on a forum and refused to discuss.
            I know what’s going on... and I’m challenging your assertion, now go defend it

Comment

Theres no point. They are disingenuous in their posts.

Comment

Cohen pleaded guilty to campaign finance violations, NOT conspiracy to defraud.

Unindited co-conspirator is a media made buzzword... who got charged for conspiracy? Not Cohen.

Cohen is going to jail for his tax evasion and fraud charges.
                The campaign finance violations is a fine that he has to pay.
                What the hell are you talking about, unidicted co-conspirator is a real word, not a media buzz term.

The federal judge who sentenced Cohen opened his statement and said without a doubt Trump directed Cohen to commit these crimes.

Which means they have evidence, that trump was involved.

That would make trump an unidicted co-conspirator.

This isn't that complicated peanut.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                  What the hell are you talking about, unidicted co-conspirator is a real word, not a media buzz term.

The federal judge who sentenced Cohen opened his statement and said without a doubt Trump directed Cohen to commit these crimes.

Which means they have evidence, that trump was involved.

That would make trump an unidicted co-conspirator.

This isn't that complicated peanut.
                  I know the term is real... the way it’s being used here is a media made buzzword; how can you have a co-conspirator when nobody is charged with conspiracy.
                  And are you sure they said Trump? Or individual 1... night and day difference.

Also, Cohen is a lawyer... if he is being told to do something illegal, then it’s his duty to inform his client and not commit the illegal act.

Also, Trump didn’t instruct Cohen to commit tax fraud.
                  Last edited by BuckToothed; 12-12-2018, 10:17 PM.

Comment

No...You obviously don’t know what’s going on.

It’s not an assertion it’s what Trumpanzee’s have done in this thread since its inception.

Confusing Mueller’s investigation with that of the southern district o NY’S.

Nothing to defend.

It is what it is.....

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                      lolol your memes still cannot be bucked with!
                      That’s cuz they’re usually incorrect in the facts department

Comment

Working...
                      X