Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson: Deontay Wilder Could Beat Me? I Don't Think So!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
    This is the state of boxing now when a champion degrades a former champion. Ali said Marciano would beat him after the computer show. Marciano said Louis would hacve beaten after their bout.
    Point being everyone has their own opinion about match ups but when current fighters speak out about past fighters it's a shame they can't display humility and respect.

Ray
    I'm only hearing the ignorant & increasingly annoying Wilder showing such disrespect. He talks all of that shit about Tyson, then tries to clean it up by saying "no disrespect". I never liked his sorry ass & hope papa Ortiz just demolishes him.

Comment

a prime Tyson will whoop Wilder.

Comment

Tyson was knocking out grown men that stood 6'5", 6'6", and outweighed him by 30-40 lbs. Wilder would have been easy work. He has never fought anyone on the level of a prime Tyson.

Comment

Tyson beat bums and old fighters. Wilder would easily have a chance. And by the way, Wilder may hit harder than Tyson too!

Comment

i would be shocked if bum squad made it past the 2nd round tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by CLUBBER! View Post
              Rhonda Rousey also believed she was invincible until reality struck
              Originally posted by yoshik View Post
              I fear (and celebrate) that Deyonce has lost his mind. This is certification. This also tells me Deyonce is distracted and won't be able to focus on Ortiz and he will try to crush him and wind up lights out.
              I think your right, but I just dot think Ortiz will be the man to do it.... he’s too slow at this point.... but he is gonna go in with that mindset against the wrong bloke and he’s a brutal knockout waiting to happen, he’s gonna be Amir khand soon

Comment

"Me vs Tyson in 86, I'd kick the hell outta that guy”... This is getting embarrassing now. 86 Tyson was a absolute beast. Why does Wilder need to keep bringing up Tyson?? Is it because he knows he can never fight him and be proved wrong?

Wilder better make light work of Ortiz or else his comments will backfire and make him look like an even bigger mug.

Comment

Disrespecting Iron Mike, Deontay is a scumbag.

Comment

Now, Tyson talks. Why wait so long? Who exactly has he fought that fights like Wilder? None. Not sure there is anyone in the history of heavyweights who fights like Wilder - clumsy, rangy, athletic, long and with God-given power. Further, Tyson lost in his prime at 24 to Douglas. So, what exactly is this hype about his prime?

Anyone can be beat in the heavyweight - however, all the main advantages are with Wilder save for the Tyson uppercut and power in the left. In the right hand, Wilder has more power. For Tyson to throw the uppercut, Wilder would have to be too wild and Tyson will have to be close.

Wilder fights to the level of his opposition. I see him destroying Tyson easily. Haters gonna hate - but too many physical advantages for Wilder which Tyson records shows he struggles with.

Comment

Lol, man this guy is coocoo for cocoa puffs. He has a seriously skilled boxer in front of him. If he overlooked Ortiz he is going to be made a fool of.

Comment

Working...
                      X