No announcement yet.

Just curious on how it is nowadays.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just curious on how it is nowadays.

When i was in elementary, middle and high school i the 70’s to 80’s, i went to school in an urban area. But when I was in school i remember the light skinned blacks would bust on and do the dozens on dark skinned blacks. It was fukd up but the light skinned brothers would always fuk with the dark skinned brothers.

To all you dudes who just graduated high school or are still in high school. Is it still like that?

Comment

Yeah at my hs the whites would just mow the black kids down every day while transitioning to other classes. But they kept coming.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
        When i was in elementary, middle and high school i the 70’s to 80’s, i went to school in an urban area. But when I was in school i remember the light skinned blacks would bust on and do the dozens on dark skinned blacks. It was fukd up but the light skinned brothers would always fuk with the dark skinned brothers.

To all you dudes who just graduated high school or are still in high school. Is it still like that?
        Yeah and that mentality is completely stupid... Light vs dark, blue vs red, young vs old, etc... All Willie Lynch practices

But yeah, light vs dark goes both ways... Its really heavy in the South

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
          Yeah at my hs the whites would just mow the black kids down every day while transitioning to other classes. But they kept coming.
          White dudes or light skinned blacks did that to the dark skinned brothers?

Comment

White dudes or light skinned blacks did that to the dark skinned brothers?
            Everybody that wasn't dark chocolate. Even the teachers would shoot the kids because apparently that's what they do when angry.

Comment

Everybody that wasn't dark chocolate. Even the teachers would shoot the kids because apparently that's what they do when angry.
              I fuking love you.

Comment

I fuking love you.
                That's my penis you're touching please stop or I'll call the police.

Comment

That's my penis you're touching please stop or I'll call the police.
                  No worries I’m a nice white man.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    Yeah and that mentality is completely stupid... Light vs dark, blue vs red, young vs old, etc... All Willie Lynch practices

But yeah, light vs dark goes both ways... Its really heavy in the South
                    That's how the white man does it, watch hotel Rwanda

Even on Japan lighter skin is proved over slightly darker j wimmin.

Comment

Working...
                    X