Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

was Floyd Mayweather juiced to the gills?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather Jr. = Armstrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      That drama queen has started threads about all of us in the Thunderdome. Never seen such a sensitive snowflake who likes to play victim so much. Beware though, he'll try to bait you into saying something so he can get you banned. He loves to taunt and stalk members on here and then act like the victim when they own him on the threads.
      he needs to come up with new materials. his shiiet is getting old

another thing he likes to do when he's losing a debate, he'll bait you in by starting up a new subject and lure you in.

Comment

• For 20 days after the IV was administered, USADA chose not to notify the Nevada State Athletic Commission about the procedure.

Finally, on May 21, USADA sent a letter to Francisco Aguilar and Bob Bennett (respectively, the chairman and executive director of the NSAC) with a copy to Top Rank (Pacquiao's promoter) informing them that a retroactive therapeutic use exemption had been granted to Mayweather. The letter did not say when the request for the retroactive TUE was made by Mayweather or when it was granted by USADA.

Subsequent correspondence in response to requests by the NSAC and Top Rank for further information revealed that the TUE was not applied for until May 19 and was granted on May 20.

In other words, 18 days after the fight, USADA gave Mayweather a retroactive therapeutic use exemption for a procedure that is on the WADA "Prohibited Substances and Methods List." And because of a loophole in its drug-testing contract, USADA wasn't obligated to notify the Nevada State Athletic Commission or Pacquiao camp regarding Mayweather's IV until after the retroactive TUE was granted.

Meanwhile, on May 2 (fight night), Pacquiao's request to be injected with Toradol (a legal substance) to ease the pain caused by a torn rotator cuff was denied by the Nevada State Athletic Commission because the request was not made in a timely manner.
        https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/9/1...ht-boxing-news

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          he needs to come up with new materials. his shiiet is getting old

another thing he likes to do when he's losing a debate, he'll bait you in by starting up a new subject and lure you in.
          Yup. When I owned him on Floyd threads he tried digging up 100 year old articles on Dempsey to claim he was a cheater and a ducker and a pimp, etc. It was laughable. He went on three separate forums to launch an attack on Dempsey only to make a fool of himself after I and other members debunked all his lies and anonymous sources.

Comment

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
            For 20 days after the IV was administered, USADA chose not to notify the Nevada State Athletic Commission about the procedure.

Finally, on May 21, USADA sent a letter to Francisco Aguilar and Bob Bennett (respectively, the chairman and executive director of the NSAC) with a copy to Top Rank (Pacquiao's promoter) informing them that a retroactive therapeutic use exemption had been granted to Mayweather. The letter did not say when the request for the retroactive TUE was made by Mayweather or when it was granted by USADA.

Subsequent correspondence in response to requests by the NSAC and Top Rank for further information revealed that the TUE was not applied for until May 19 and was granted on May 20.

In other words, 18 days after the fight, USADA gave Mayweather a retroactive therapeutic use exemption for a procedure that is on the WADA "Prohibited Substances and Methods List." And because of a loophole in its drug-testing contract, USADA wasn't obligated to notify the Nevada State Athletic Commission or Pacquiao camp regarding Mayweather's IV until after the retroactive TUE was granted.

Meanwhile, on May 2 (fight night), Pacquiao's request to be injected with Toradol (a legal substance) to ease the pain caused by a torn rotator cuff was denied by the Nevada State Athletic Commission because the request was not made in a timely manner.
            From what you posted Floyd did nothing illegal and didn't test positive for any PEDs' yet this is what makes you think he was juiced to the gills?

Imagine going into court with this.

Judge: Did the defendant test positive for PED's
            Illmatic94: No
            Judge: Did the defendant get a TUE for the IV 20 days after
            Illmatic94: Yes
            Judge: Did USADA notify NSAC about this
            Illmatic94: no
            Judge: you want me to find him guilty of PED use
            Illmatic94:yes
            Judge: hahahahahaha

Comment

• yes, yes he was. and i base my affirmation in absolutely nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                For 20 days after the IV was administered, USADA chose not to notify the Nevada State Athletic Commission about the procedure.

A person with common sense will get how corrupted the system was for Mayweather. It's that obvious just by reading what you just wrote.

#Guilty

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  Yup. When I owned him on Floyd threads he tried digging up 100 year old articles on Dempsey to claim he was a cheater and a ducker and a pimp, etc. It was laughable. He went on three separate forums to launch an attack on Dempsey only to make a fool of himself after I and other members debunked all his lies and anonymous sources.
                  Oh my how far he has fallen..

This is the lowest of low for Travestyny..

I hear he was spotted in an alley somewhere..

Oh, there he is!!

Let's beat him up some more.

That lying whiny little biatch ass diary making whore!!

Here's for all your fan girl nonsense you biatch!!

You drama queen, always having beef with people in here making diaries!!

You sick fuvk!!

You sensitive biatch ass snowflake who likes to play victim!!

Oh there's her husband, Chollo Vista you 2 newlyweds are a pair alright! Fuvk them boyzzz!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Stay in Hiding Travestyny. That's what you're good at anyways. Stay in your pussay lane

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-22-2018, 06:23 PM.

Comment

• Damn, son. All my fans still posting in here. Look how I got yall going crazy.

GhostofDempsey: Refused to debate me about Dempsey or Floyd. Has me on ignore.

WesternChamp: Refuses to quote me. Gets his ass beat by me literally all the time. Refuses to debate me.

Spoon23: Another whipping child of mine. Told me he'd suck my dlck if I post in his thread. Refuses to debate me.

Vadrigar.: Got embarrassed by me and put me on ignore. Refuses to debate me.

Yall know what it is You're right. At one point in time, I made threads about all of you in the dome. How many of you showed up to participate int the debates???

ZERO

The only person who ever showed up was ADP02. He lost our debate 4-0 and has rarely been seen since. Yall don't want me to decapitate you, so just keep ducking me

Last edited by travestyny; 02-22-2018, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post

Floyd had TE ratios well below 1 while having free testosterone at the high end of normal, well beyond normal for a man his age. High end of "normal", normal as generously defined for an athlete in their 20s not late 30s, free testosterone. BTW excessive training of boxing should lower free testosterone not raise it. WADA doesn't have a low limit for TE ratios so there is no normal. TE ratios well below 1 are abnormal. Its either a sign of a major endocrine issue or the masking of testosterone.

There is only one explanation for two tests showing high end of normal free testosterone and a T/E ratio well below 1. The use of exogenous epitestosterone to mask the use of exogenous testosterone. Short of a major endocrine problem that would preclude Mayweather from being a professional fighter there is no other explanation for the results of those drug tests.

There are a few medical conditions that can cause a low T/E ratio. But those conditions also cause low testosterone. Floyds tests showed high end of normal free testosterone. To my knowledge there is no natural condition that can cause both high end of normal testosterone and even higher epitestosterone. If Floyd had a real medical condition that caused a low T/E ratio he could never be a professional fighter. People who have such conditions are fat and lethargic.
                      I see. This is good research. It shows red flags were seen, and Floyd got away..

Such a cheater..tsk tsk tsk..

Comment

Working...
                      X