No announcement yet.

Just as I predicted, Dwyer is picking Khan to win, LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
    Dwyer is a lifetime losing bettor by a large, large margin. I have no idea why people still watch his videos.
    I always wondered if someone tracked his bets. Even with the hedges.

Comment

Originally posted by From Russia View Post
      Well, on the surface Dwyer sounds intelligent, he is picking nice words, uses metaphors etc... I heard that he has some VIP site, where you have to pay money to hear his "advice", haha
      He does. The site looks like it was created by a child.

I don't know if he still does this, but he used to try and charge money for viewing his YouTube videos.

He also used to sell other sports betting packages. I can't comment on those, though. I have no idea if he wins or not on any other sport. But he's 100% a losing bettor on boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
        I always wondered if someone tracked his bets. Even with the hedges.
        Check Hooks was tracking them in the Fantasy Betting forum for a little while. He was losing pretty soundly.

A lot of the time he'll lose both of his bets. The base bet and the "hedge." There's really only a few spots that are good for hedging. More often than not, the better thing to do is just let your bet ride.

I have said, and still stand by it. I don't believe that Dwyer actually bets. I've watched some of his videos. Half the time he doesn't even mention the odds, only the type of bet. Sometimes he's talking about "bet so and so by KO" before odds for the fight have even come out.

You can't just tell someone "Bet Golovkin by KO" without including that you're going to be betting $100 to win $12.

Comment

Originally posted by Bipolar Hero View Post
          Dwyer is a guy who likes to hear himself talk a lot. The guy likes to argue for the sake of arguing. Just a complete narcissist. I listen to him for entertainment though.
          And entertainment is the bottom line, you don't have to take his gambling advice

Comment

Dwyer is a lifetime losing bettor by a large, large margin. I have no idea why people still watch his videos.
            The eye candy.

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
              And entertainment is the bottom line, you don't have to take his gambling advice
              Lol nobody sane actually takes his gambling advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Bipolar Hero View Post
                Lol nobody sane actually takes his gambling advice.
                It's just a second opinion

Comment

Check Hooks was tracking them in the Fantasy Betting forum for a little while. He was losing pretty soundly.

A lot of the time he'll lose both of his bets. The base bet and the "hedge." There's really only a few spots that are good for hedging. More often than not, the better thing to do is just let your bet ride.

I have said, and still stand by it. I don't believe that Dwyer actually bets. I've watched some of his videos. Half the time he doesn't even mention the odds, only the type of bet. Sometimes he's talking about "bet so and so by KO" before odds for the fight have even come out.

You can't just tell someone "Bet Golovkin by KO" without including that you're going to be betting $100 to win $12.
                  Lol. He can't possibly bet. He thought Salka was going to give Garcia problems then posted a 30 minute super vid explaining what Salka didn't do.

All he looks at is hand speed and foot speed and picks every fight based on that.

Comment

I think Dwyer is great and backs his opinions up well.

Comment

Didn't he say Salka would cause problems for Danny lol, this guy is either deluded or says things for shock value.

Comment

Working...
                      X