Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alex Ariza leaving boxing for soccer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So FLoyd hired him for a 2 years so he could get some info on Maidana?

Petty.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post

Petty.
      He didn't hire him for two years.

Comment

Madaina Punches on the side of Floyd ugly Head has left him all plucked up fires his lover , gives his hand wrapper the boot, Hayman swindles him into thinking he was the man at TMT.

Comment

If Ariza's shown anything it's that he's a proven whore. If someone offers him money he'll be back. For him to say he's leaving boxing is him saving face because he's been passed around and dumped so many times.

Personally I don't understand why anyone would take him back in this sport. His ego alone has been a destructive component in every team he's participated in. Then many of the fighter's he's been associated with have either had serious accusations of PED use or actually been busted. Good riddance.

Comment

There is probably more steady money in soccer than boxing. This is his profession after all so what he is going to get paid is an important factor.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              It looks like it was vice versa and Ariza trying to associate with Mayweather and win him over. Floyd was respectful but also made him sign that non-disclosure contract. Sort of an "You're a nice guy and I might like to work with you in the future but just in case I don't, don't think you can go join some rival camp and run your mouth but every single training method you saw." And that's that.
              That might be why he was going after Arum as well.

It's weird man, Jeff was vocal about his discontent in Ariza, not even seeing the point, so was Sr, I didn't hear anything from Roger though. At the end of the day, whether Mayweather intended to use him for other purposes, that guy was involved with one of the shadiest abnormalities with youknowwho, so I truly hope Ariza is out.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                That might be why he was going after Arum as well.

It's weird man, Jeff was vocal about his discontent in Ariza, not even seeing the point, so was Sr, I didn't hear anything from Roger though. At the end of the day, whether Mayweather intended to use him for other purposes, that guy was involved with one of the shadiest abnormalities with youknowwho, so I truly hope Ariza is out.
                Ariza brought himself to the camp and Mayweather was cordial. But I think that non-disclosure agreement was a little reality check -- we ain't that cool! I don't know what the future holds but for now, Ariza is still jobless unless those soccer players/teams come calling.

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me if he did.
                  Soccer just like boxing requires a lot of cardio and endurance training. Ariza knows his *****. Even if there are question marks over how clean his methods are.
                  Last edited by JJRod; 09-27-2014, 10:15 AM.

Comment

he's not really needed in the soccer world. the top athletes get the best team trainers.

he's useless. kick rocks, Alex.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post

Petty.
                      He beat him once with no information, learned Maidana on the spot. So this is an idiotic comment.

Comment

Working...
                      X