USA > England At Soccer Playing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghana isn't that bad

Comment

I was expecting to click on this thread and actually rise to your jeers, but you're so bad at trolling you couldn't even get me to bite.

Comment

Ze Germans will unleash upon zie glass jaws of America. How many goals will zie germans score vs the americans - zhat ist zie question.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post
          Nope.. If it invokes rage it's working. I'm invoking rage.

You're inviting eye-rolling.

Comment

what do you really know about riling up the brits?

Comment

This goes without saying, America is better at everything that pretty much 100% of all the countries in the world can even attempt to do.

Imagine if the U.S actually cared about soccer? Imagine if Americas best athletes participated, instead of a few stoners from the west coast and the kids of immigrants?

Fuk yea, Murica is the best the world has ever seen...

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                This goes without saying, America is better at everything that pretty much 100% of all the countries in the world can even attempt to do.

Imagine if the U.S actually cared about soccer? Imagine if Americas best athletes participated, instead of a few stoners from the west coast and the kids of immigrants?
                The thing that Yanks don't understand....because their brains aren't that developed....is that being a great "athlete" does not necessarily make you a great football player.

Being a juicehead who can run really fast or jump super dooper high or whatever it is you guys wank over doesn't count for that much in football.

It takes intelligence, creativity and improvisation to be a great footballer. Something that Yank athletes know very little about.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  The thing that Yanks don't understand....because their brains aren't that developed....is that being a great "athlete" does not necessarily make you a great football player.

Being a juicehead who can run really fast or jump super dooper high or whatever it is you guys wank over doesn't count for that much in football.

It takes intelligence, creativity and improvisation to be a great footballer. Something that Yank athletes know very little about.
                  I just can't picture an American Thierry Henry.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

Dirk dropping the knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                      I just can't picture an American Thierry Henry.
                      DeMarcus Beasley.

Comment

Working...
                      X