This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stalaggh View Post
    Carling Cup is always were the young squad plays, only in the FA Cup do we mix somewhat with first team players. The backlash only comes since we lost, had we won, applaud and great job, bah, they had a bad night. Same happened to United in the CL and lost, they beat lowly Spurs and now they are the best young squad since Beckham, the nevilles and scholes were coming up, funny ****
    Ok

1. Champions league Match > Carling Cup match

2. Who said they are the best thing since beckham and the rest?....seems like your the only 1 saying that lol

They put in a good performance, but it wasnt great against spurs....whos talking about how great they are lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
      I'm glad you used the word good. That wasn't anywhere near being our best team. Our best team's magnificent, not good. We have a big squad.

Probs to Blackburn.
      Yeah, it obviously was not the best team....i mean, if your not starting drogba, lamps, anelka and essien, cole...etc...its not the best...

But its still a very good team that should of won..

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        Arsenal fans are wankers as is there big nosed Manager,
        Watch how they will crumble without Van Persie,
        We beat the wankers last time aswell!

Shouting stuff at Given?
        Whats the need for that?
        Because we beat the bitches black and blue for the 2nd time this season?

Wenger is like a little child grow the fcuk up and grow a pair of balls,
        Shake Hughes hand,
        Its not his fault you picked a **** team and got hammered

You beat our teenagers, with your full squad and up until the Tevez goal, you were having a tough time finding the goal and beating our makeshift defense, thats embarrassing really. Unlike your lot, we don't depend on one player, we might have lost two games, Sunderland away, the way they are playing this season is tough and playing a full strength Chelsea is always dangerous, don't worry we will be back to our winning ways come this weekend at home against Stoke.

City fans are ****s, you think that because a rich guy bought your club, and bought a new team you're winning something, pathetic, keep drawing up and that fourth spot will look farther and farther away from you. You still ain't winning **** this year........

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
          Yeah, it obviously was not the best team....i mean, if your not starting drogba, lamps, anelka and essien, cole...etc...its not the best...

But its still a very good team that should of won..
          We nearly did. Blackburn isn't an easy place to go to and get a result. We didn't win, fair enough. But getting dumped out of the League Cup isn't an indicator of us dropping points in the league.

I'll be surprised if we lose more then one game for the rest of the season. I really do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stalaggh View Post
            You beat our teenagers, with your full squad and up until the Tevez goal, you were having a tough time finding the goal and beating our makeshift defense, thats embarrassing really. Unlike your lot, we don't depend on one player, we might have lost two games, Sunderland away, the way they are playing this season is tough and playing a full strength Chelsea is always dangerous, don't worry we will be back to our winning ways come this weekend at home against Stoke.

City fans are ****s, you think that because a rich guy bought your club, and bought a new team you're winning something, pathetic, keep drawing up and that fourth spot will look farther and farther away from you. You still ain't winning **** this year........

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Would you come over for the game at Wembley, if City get there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                Would you come over for the game at Wembley, if City get there?
                Not for the Carling cup. FA Cup maybe.

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                  Ok

1. Champions league Match > Carling Cup match

2. Who said they are the best thing since beckham and the rest?....seems like your the only 1 saying that lol

They put in a good performance, but it wasnt great against spurs....whos talking about how great they are lol
                  Thats obvious but since thats the first time in a long time United play a really young squad in the CL and the same one in the Carling Cup and then the comparison to us where we play young ones when securing a spot in the knockout stages and the runs at the FA and Carling Cup, the reaction was my point.....

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/feedarticle/8837817

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/sport/m...e-beckham-bar/

Comment

• Don't much fancy playing the scum in the League Cup. Still it'll be piss funny if we hammer them.

I'll get to use the sour grapes jpg again.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      Not really, I stated before, credit to City tonight but just stating the truth so that your lot won't get carried away with statements, thats all

Comment

Working...
                      X