Illinois Suspends Lottery Purchases, Too Broke To Pay Out The Winners

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illinois Suspends Lottery Purchases, Too Broke To Pay Out The Winners

http://www.jsonline.com/story/news/l...ost/446010001/

Illinois is really hitting rock bottom, they need to send in some competent money managers into that state and fix this mess, people need to give their dreams a chance!

man thats sad now the blacks really have no hope!

talk about broken spirits.

OH LAWDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i thought the jackpot for lottery depends on how many bought ticket? how can they not pay the winner, this does not make sense

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        i thought the jackpot for lottery depends on how many bought ticket? how can they not pay the winner, this does not make sense
        Apparently they must've dipped into the lottery pool for some needed cash to pay out all those social services.

Illinois is experiencing an incredible brain drain right now as well. A lot of producers i.e. the ones whose taxes are paying to keep the state afloat are moving out, and at the same time a lot of takers i.e. those who benefit from those taxes are moving in. Couple that with an incompetent, heavily Democratic legislative body and you have the perfect storm of financial irresponsibility.

Comment

This is what happens when liberals run places long enough.

California is next up.

Comment

It's my money... and I want it NOW

Comment

You would think that, but the problem is that politicians spend the lottery money on other things...
              Wasteful government spending at its finest

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                This is what happens when liberals run places long enough.

California is next up.
                its what happens when blacks are allowed to vote.

Im serious. Black people are better of if they are ruled by white people. They shouldnt be allowed to vote for their own sake

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  You would think that, but the problem is that politicians spend the lottery money on other things...
                  Wasteful government spending at its finest
                  Yeah I hope you are not relying on social security checks when you reitre

Comment

Democrats dip into the funds, and use them for things, a lot of the democrat politicians in that area as well as Detroit were known for stealing money to buy cars and gucci clothes.

Comment

Working...
                    X