Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye Vows To Recover, To Come Back Strong in 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye is done, his body has broke down from ALL the steroids he took!

Him making it thru a training camp healthy is now a myth!

Comment

All the years of Booze, Coke & hookers are catching up to his body.

Comment

Maybe he should call Victor Conte, did wonders for Barry.

.....I hear he's into the boxing game.

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
          All the years of Booze, Coke & hookers are catching up to his body.
          Boxing always roots out the undisciplined ones.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            I like his optimism and spirit.
            All these injuries haven't broken his spirit
            They haven't, but he has to face reality now. His body can't cope with training and sparring now, even after surgery. He needs to move on. There's life beyond boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
              Stay away all you guys that read this I am old enough probably to be your grandfather I seen Archie Moore in Sugar Ray in the early 50s none of these Pretenders would have ever beaten Sonny Liston and believe me the fights he had work with Clay were totally fixed don't believe that phantom punch crap...
              Sonny Liston got his ass whooped in the first fight and it would've been more of the same had he not taken a dive. The punch landed, I believe he could've gotten up, but decided not to for reasons we don't know, very likely mob threats or he just didn't feel like taking a sustained beating over rounds like he did in the first one. I do not believe at all the first was fixed, I believe Liston was terrified of Ali and got his completely SCHOOLED.

With that said, we haven't seen a heavyweight in a long time capable of lasting during that era, or during the 70s. It's amazing to me how today with modern nutrition and personal trainers and all the devotion to conditioning athletes today that hardly any of them can even get through half a fight without being exhausted. Imagine any of these current bums going 15 rounds in a hard fight? I doubt Joshua could take that either, somebody like Ali would've tired him out and put him away.
              Last edited by chicken-; 11-22-2017, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                Haye is done, his body has broke down from ALL the steroids he took!

Him making it thru a training camp healthy is now a myth!
                Yep.

Roid users are known to suffer from weak connective tissues and tendons.

Comment

It's got to be frustrating that the divison is wide open now that he's at the end of his career. No doubt he's still top 5, but can his body handle a training camp? How many injury/cancellations is this now?

Bellew, Fury x2, Charr, went into the first Bellew and Wlad fights with real injuries as well. Dude just can't stay healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                    Do you also laugh when other athletes in other sports get injured? What a pathetic bunch of fans boxing has at times!

David Haye has the ambition, it just that he is fighting against mankind's greatest foe? Time itself!
                    Not laughing at the injury but at the statement although the injury does seem suspect.

Comment

At least haye will spare himself the shame of a another bellew defeat

That three piece out the ring still has him shook

Comment

Working...
                      X