No announcement yet.

The Nice Table Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
    I legit did buy all the crap vodka at this ****ty lil liquorstore that I used to live by in the hood... Were all out of 1.75's of karkov and the little **** dude told me "shipment coming tomorrow" and charged me the same price for a liter and a .750 of the stuff... That's what we get for drinking the same cheap ass **** that like the bums and winos drink every day as well.

Edit: Whoops I guess P a k i is censored.
    we ****ing suck

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Want to know what's not NICE? Liquor store is out of my usual size bottle.

Did I buy all the crap vodka on Earth?!
      Now that's not NICE news there Beer, do you still have some vodka to drink? It would be NICE if you at least had something...

See we support each other on the NICE table.

Beer, if you can hit up the crew at 'SHAN-DONG PROVINCE' in China (no Asian) they do well cheap vodka, infact I think they put Ketamine in it, so COOOOL!

Please do have a seat here if you fancy a glass of milk, beer, you can have a shower, a bed, a good time at this table. We are NICE over here.

Get 'em with KINDNESS.

(btw, wtf am I going on about? fuk me sideways

Comment

I legit did buy all the crap vodka at this ****ty lil liquorstore that I used to live by in the hood... Were all out of 1.75's of karkov and the little **** dude told me "shipment coming tomorrow" and charged me the same price for a liter and a .750 of the stuff... That's what we get for drinking the same cheap ass **** that like the bums and winos drink every day as well.

Edit: Whoops I guess P a k i is censored.

That bold, wow wow wow, can we just be NICE here please? Asking in a NICE manner, thanks lmfao....

Don't know why I'm being strict, not very NICE, my bad @ this fukin forum.....haha.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
          Now that's not NICE news there Beer, do you still have some vodka to drink? It would be NICE if you at least had something...

See we support each other on the NICE table.

Beer, if you can hit up the crew at 'SHAN-DONG PROVINCE' in China (no Asian) they do well cheap vodka, infact I think they put Ketamine in it, so COOOOL!

Please do have a seat here if you fancy a glass of milk, beer, you can have a shower, a bed, a good time at this table. We are NICE over here.

Get 'em with KINDNESS.

(btw, wtf am I going on about? fuk me sideways
          I bought the smaller one and a beer. Valium comes tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            I bought the smaller one and a beer. Valium comes tomorrow
            Damn I'm jelly, could use a few Valiums now! It is a very NICE prospect, at least that beer makes it up a little.
            You can bring vodka to the table dude, we're NICE here so anyone is welcome, (apart from them nasty nasty icky men!).

Now everyone knows where the NICE table is, if anybody seeks NICENESS you know where to come. We are a NICE network of NICE GENTLEMEN whom have decided to be just NICE in general.

So have a dose of that fukin BOXINGSCENE! Yeah I went there, in a very NICE manner of course...

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
              That bold, wow wow wow, can we just be NICE here please? Asking in a NICE manner, thanks lmfao....

Don't know why I'm being strict, not very NICE, my bad @ this fukin forum.....haha.
              **** you right, my kid is half Indian too , that was NICE of you though to correct my foul language, I thank you for the friendly advice.

Comment

**** you right, my kid is half Indian too , that was NICE of you though to correct my foul language, I thank you for the friendly advice.
                Its hard to be NICE on here! I am glad I could suggest something NICELY for a change though...
                It makes a NICE change on here.

I may go crazy and mix the warm beer and cold milk up, play a dastardly yet NICE/INNOCENT joke on y'all tee hee hee.

I think I will shell out and provide a free bowl of NICE candy for the table to share, plus, FREE HOES YO!

Now that's a NICE gesture.

Be naughty, be NICE.

Comment

Comment

As long as anyone has color in their cheek, I shall defend this here Glorious, Nice table.

I shall take out the thug table first, then everyone else...

Comment

We shall kill them with KINDNESS if any NASTINESS is brought to the NICEST table to grace this lounge.

I will now sit here, drink some milk, get high, and be NICE to ANYBODY! who sits here.

Comment

Working...
                      X