Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Golovkin: If No Canelo, Saunders at The Top of Our List

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just dont see the point of chasing belts and fighters that simply we the fans already know wants nothing to do with you. I like GGG but the Marvin H. comparison are silly. There are no current Mw that wants to fight, being undisputed wont help cause k2 & hbo wont open their pocket books so still no big money fights. People & historians will remember ring wars and names. Canelo will be remembered for this cw act, but dam ggg has to challenge himself and dare to be great and risk something. **** say what u want about knan but that's taking a risk, fir money or not still major props to him to try to be great. Just saying. Back up that 154-168 or tell abel to stfu cause it looks bad.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
      Look at the picture in the article.

Golovkin punched Murray so hard he momentarily morphed into Maidana.
      Lol - that is so funny and true. I was looking at the picture and thinking "who is that - it can't be Maidana"

Comment

Originally posted by methodcal View Post
        I just dont see the point of chasing belts and fighters that simply we the fans already know wants nothing to do with you. I like GGG but the Marvin H. comparison are silly. There are no current Mw that wants to fight, being undisputed wont help cause k2 & hbo wont open their pocket books so still no big money fights. People & historians will remember ring wars and names. Canelo will be remembered for this cw act, but dam ggg has to challenge himself and dare to be great and risk something. **** say what u want about knan but that's taking a risk, fir money or not still major props to him to try to be great. Just saying. Back up that 154-168 or tell abel to stfu cause it looks bad.
        i agree and disagree, but some points aren't even able to be argued. but i guess it is wat ggg wants..but he contradicts himself so much that we dont know wat he wants...and that almost makes it seems like he just wants fights he know he can win or smaller fighters

his fans will say he doesnt want to be a star just the undisputed champ..ok if htat is the case why u want floyd??
        he's doing the calzaghe...undefeated, but nothing we care about until it is too late maybe...

Comment

lets hope saunders steps up to the plate.he got offered a lot of money to fight triple G much more than he'll make fighting bums on top of that he's gets home field advantage. that's as good as it gets for saunders.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
            Billie Hoe Saunders is talking smack, knowing that both guys are busy at the moment. He dont want none......
            Blahhhhh!!! Hahah! You got jokes. Funny dude.

Yeah sure this dude is not gonna beat a Top 15 P4P fighter who fought the best and future Hall of Famers.

Have you even seen Colonel Saunders even fight??? That Lee fight was TERRIBLE...

Saunders vs. Canelo = Kirkland vs. Canelo.

Comment

sounds like team ggg really wanting that khan fight u could tell that by the last quote. doesnt surprise me

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
                i agree and disagree, but some points aren't even able to be argued. but i guess it is wat ggg wants..but he contradicts himself so much that we dont know wat he wants...and that almost makes it seems like he just wants fights he know he can win or smaller fighters

his fans will say he doesnt want to be a star just the undisputed champ..ok if htat is the case why u want floyd??
                he's doing the calzaghe...undefeated, but nothing we care about until it is too late maybe...
                Roy Jones did thisnfor awhile only fighting inferior mandatories and was BLASTED by the media for it. Numerous article were written about it.

Same goes for Chavez Jr. When he was like 65-0 . I doubt anybody brags about that once you look at the competition he fought...

No one in history is gonna care about GGG if he continues on this path. He truly needs Canelo and then another big name to make it to the hall of fame.

Comment

Saunders>Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                    sounds like team ggg really wanting that khan fight u could tell that by the last quote. doesnt surprise me
                    Sanchez believes Khan has a pretty good chance winning this fight. And tbh it can happen. However the last quote can also be a hint for a Degale showdown for the SMW title.

Comment

Thats what i say, chasing guys who dont wanna fight. Like make your own legacy, history will remember wars. Frasier-ali, hearns-leonard, hell lennox-vitali. Not u being undisputed with wade, monroe jr, murray.

Comment

Working...
                      X