Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muay thai guy vs boxing guy Who'd win in a street fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muay thai guy vs boxing guy Who'd win in a street fight?

I may or might not get into a scrap with a muay thai guy I need to know my chances.

Originally posted by The Problem View Post
    I may or might not get into a scrap with a muay thai guy I need to know my chances.
    Slim to non you win. Most of these fights can be seen on YouTube

Comment

leg kicks will hurt and destroy u if hes smart. assuming u never checked a kick b4..
      ur chance to win pray u land the 1,2 before he does anything.....
      close-range u have better chance, but they throw strikes unconventional to boxing... ie elbows, backhands... and clinches with kicks lol...

Comment

Muy Thai all day man. That's a deadly art

Comment

op you sound like a bitch so I say muy thai guy, he already won you too fucking worried of getting worldstar'd

Comment

If you can actually box, I'd give you a chance. Most Muay Thai guys don't have the greatest hands in the world. If you're dumb enough to sit at kicking range though... yeah that won't work.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CANELO! View Post
              op you sound like a bitch so I say muy thai guy, he already won you too fucking worried of getting worldstar'd
              LOOOOL

so true... buddy is already mentally TKOd

Comment

He'll use distance and use oblique kicks, and front kicks. knee will hyperextend, and you'll be out of breath from the body kicks.

Also, if you get in too close he'll get you with the Thai plumb, and knee your body to death. Too many weapons compared to a boxer.

Also, watch out for the elbows. At close range, he'll bow your head off.

Comment

Depends how I choose to fight.

Comment

kicks all the way leave you in severe pain and unable to walk after just a few hard ones, which would then leave you standing there to get smashed

Comment

Working...
                    X