No announcement yet.

Man-Down meals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man-Down meals

I just lost my job recently so I've had to make money stretch, any ideas for meals under 7 dollars that are semi healthy?

No i dont want no ramen and hot dogs something actually good n cheap.
    And no smart ass comments like getting a job would help...
    Last edited by Brixxx; 06-22-2018, 09:37 PM.

Cheaper and healthier to cook your own food or if you're like me and can't cook for **** then maybe do like old people and clip out coupons or specials

Best of luck bro

Comment

Get a 20 lb bag of rice, it will last a while. Heat up bag of frozen mixed vegetables over some steamed rice. Pork is cheaper than beef. Go fishing and eat what you catch.

Comment

I don't know whereabouts you live but in NJ/NY you have carts by the road which serve food <7$ easily.. they are pretty tasty and can be healthy in moderation. cooking yourself is easily the best choice ..

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Brixxx View Post
          No i dont want no ramen and hot dogs something actually good n cheap.
          And no smart ass comments like getting a job would help...
          you dont say ''no'' on a restricted budget. you make do. hopefully your job situation changes soon and you can get back to your regular shopping routine.

Comment

Taco Bell has the $5 boxes that have three food items and a drink!

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
              you dont say ''no'' on a restricted budget. you make do. hopefully your job situation changes soon and you can get back to your regular shopping routine.
              True ive been making chicken fried rice for the last view days super cheap and easy.

Comment

Rice, eggs and milk.

If you're working with $6 a meal, you might even be in a spot to throw in beans, too (frozen vegetables might work also).

Grab greens/fruits/veggies wherever you can for nearly free, but you've got solid carbohydrates, meat proteins, plant proteins, calcium and vitamin D, and a few other general nutrients.

Will get mundane after a while, but you'll be eating alright and for cheap

Comment

Eating out always accumulates using more money than making your own food. Buy chicken, rice, and veggies and make your own meals.

Comment

Originally posted by Brixxx View Post
                    True ive been making chicken fried rice for the last view days super cheap and easy.
                    there you go. making do.
                    cheap yet healthy. cant beat that

Comment

Working...
                    X