Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old-Looking Broner Chokes Up And Walks When Asked How To Beat Porter? [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old-Looking Broner Chokes Up And Walks When Asked How To Beat Porter? [VIDEO]

Broner looking like he aged overnight in this video. Might just be a few wild party nights in a row I guess with lack of sleep.

Difficult how to interpret this reaction when he was asked how could Garcia beat Porter.. choking up with emotion (contemplating his own loss to Porter) or just had enough with the questions and wanted to jet?

How you saw it?

He had no answer he couldn’t beat him

Comment

Think broners on drugs in this video, what on earth does "shoutout meak mill mean" ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr dimensional View Post
        Think broners on drugs in this video, what on earth does "shoutout meak mill mean" ?
        I think he was referring to Meeks verse; levels to this ish

Comment

Its Broner who knows what got him all effed up. Dude is on some other sh^t most cats aren't with with emotional sh^t.

Comment

The more Broner loses the more he will fall rapidly downhill.

Pre December 2013 he was on top of the world. Never again will he be the same mentally.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
              I think he was referring to Meeks verse; levels to this ish
              I was so confused after reading you're response I googled meek verse and realise he's a American rapper now I didn't know that til just now so you can see why I wondered what a meek mill was lol. Can't say I've heard his stuff.

I like the old school Nas, Big L, Mobb Deep the infamous album is great.

Comment

It's something about an armchairs question that bothers fighters sometimes. You'll never understand. You'll just never understand. No offense at all to anyone. It was a dumb question. ****en dumb. More like an insult...

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                  It's something about an armchairs question that bothers fighters sometimes. You'll never understand. You'll just never understand. No offense at all to anyone. It was a dumb question. ****en dumb. More like an insult...
                  Fighters got asked that pretty often tho.. based on your experience in the ring, what adjustments might you make in a rematch to win it. Thats roughly what he was asked, indirectly, but maybe the way the interviewer phrased it threw Broner off.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    The more Broner loses the more he will fall rapidly downhill.

Pre December 2013 he was on top of the world. Never again will he be the same mentally.
                    I can still remember when he beat DeMarco and people were saying he'd be greater than Floyd, smh. You could see it a mile down the road, once he caught that first loss, he'd be on that slippery slope do disasterville. No doubt he is on some heavy drugs, most likely coke or pills. He definiteluy needs some professional attention before he seriously hurts someone over something stupid.

Comment

Working...
                    X