Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder fought Ortiz for 2million but wouldn't fight AJ for 15m??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You forgot to mention a rematch in the U.S included and its worth OVER 30 Million if he wins .

Wilder simply is not confident !

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      It’s not about what he got paid in his last fight. It’s about the potential earnings of the fight in discussion.
      this is why i explained his logic is terribly flawed...but of course he already knew that...but his boy is taking a beating for turning down the money he said he wanted...so now this kook is going insane trying to deflect the negative attention his hero is getting for it.....

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Call me a casual then mentions dibella.

dear me
        Yes the former Senior VP of HBO and creator of Boxing after Dark. I’m sure he knows the financial aspect of boxing way more than Hearn does. He didn’t get anything handed to him from my knowledge, I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          You forgot to mention a rematch in the U.S includedand its worth OVER 30 Million if he wins .

Wilder simply is not confident !
          Wilder was confident enough to offer slow AJ 50M with no rematch clause. Think before you type son.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            Yes the former Senior VP of HBO and creator of Boxing after Dark. I’m sure he knows the financial aspect of boxing way more than Hearn does. He didn’t get anything handed to him from my knowledge, I could be wrong.
            Key word - former.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              The purse isn’t the issue. Welcome to last month casual. Wilder side will step up and provide the money for the purses. Biggest question is what type of coward turns down 50million? Dibella, Haymon, Finkel put their money where their mouth was and made Hearn look like a rookie and so far all we’ve heard from Hearn is fantasy and obsession to take over America. Guy couldn’t even secure an easy title eliminator for Whyte, how ironic that Pulev team had the same problems with Hearn.
              You just took this Laced lady to school. You should be getting paid, like the bus driver that takes Laced to junior-high school. For real, you just destroyed this gal. Quite impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                this is why i explained his logic is terribly flawed...but of course he already knew that...but his boy is taking a beating for turning down the money he said he wanted...so now this kook is going insane trying to deflect the negative attention his hero is getting for it.....
                Not really, I'm pointing out the insane double standards that Wilder's crackhead fans have.

Including you.

Comment

I know you ride for your guys but you can't be serious about this can you? I mean seriously?

Comment

So in one case, one guy is making 1.5x his best payday, that's an amazing offer.

The other guy is making 6x his biggest purse but it's a complete crap offer.

Okay. no bias there
                    i feel really bad for you

boxing writers generally viewed the 12.5 offer to wilder as a bad one

then you had AJ on camera saying hed sign tomorrow if they showed him 50 mil...they got it...and he still ran around in circles making excuses just like you are

denial aint just a river in egypt...you guys are shameless....it sucks that your boy is taking such a whooping and showed he has little raisins for testicles....but it is what it is....you gotta just accept it...im sure you probably watched your daddy cower in fear when another man intimidated him and youve never been the same.....this is no different....

what a friggin mongrel.....

Comment

Key word - former.
                      It’s called saving your money and creating your own company. Welcome to America.

Comment

Working...
                      X