No announcement yet.

Canelo made GGG miss all night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    HAHAHA ok if those don't count as landed please show us all the much cleaner punches of GGG landing?
    From 1:57 to 1:52 (remaining) in the same round.

Comment

He landed 2% less than Canelo so apparently Canelo missed all night also . don't give me the historical numbers based on other fighters when we are talking about this particular fight.

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post
        Power punches are considered anything but a jab.

GGG's jab is so good it should be considered a power punch.

A lot of Canelo's "power punches" were shoe shining.
        OK show us the video's of GGG landing these powerful jabs that were more clean and harder then these shots I'll wait...

Comment

Big Dummy and a lot of the other anti-GGG trolls are exposed. They won't respond to any logical argument and have no interest in boxing, just trashing GGG.

Comment

Canelo probably landed 75% of its punches versus angulo and Chavez and triple G probably the same versus Wade and others

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
              From 1:57 to 1:52 (remaining) in the same round.
              The fights half a week old there are gifs from both fighters go fetch and then show us. But we know which fighter has the better highlight gifs of landing clean and hard shots don't we. Which is why there are tons of them from Canelo not so much from GGG because hard to find long stretches of him landing anything hard and clean. Most of hard punches missed or landed partially on canelo's gloves and arms. Which is why compubox had him missing 500 of the punches he through on sat and outlanded in EVERY punch except jabs despite throwing 200 more punches then canelo. lol

Comment

The fights half a week old there are gifs from both fighters go fetch and then show us. But we know which fighter has the better highlight gifs of landing clean and hard shots don't we. Which is why there are tons of them from Canelo not so much from GGG because hard to find long stretches of him landing anything hard and clean. Most of hard punches missed or landed partially on canelo's gloves and arms. Which is why compubox had him missing 500 of the punches he through on sat and outlanded in EVERY punch except jabs despite throwing 200 more punches then canelo. lol
                No, that is because Canelo fans has so little to cling to, all they have is 4 gifs, where only two of them are actually hitting the target.
                But I made one:
                https://imgur.com/a/i6CKs

Comment

OK show us the video's of GGG landing these powerful jabs that were more clean and harder then these shots I'll wait...

Are you mentally deficient or something?
                  https://imgur.com/a/JHof8

I already explained to you, and I showed you a slo-mo version of that very exchange, and it is quite clear to see that nothing of value was landed there. Why the hell are you still using it, then?
                  Because you don't have anything else, that's why. You know you are full of it, and you just want to hate on GGG, for outboxing Canelo. Do you hate GGG because he is Asian?

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                    Are you mentally deficient or something?
                    https://imgur.com/a/JHof8

I already explained to you, and I showed you a slo-mo version of that very exchange, and it is quite clear to see that nothing of value was landed there. Why the hell are you still using it, then?
                    Because you don't have anything else, that's why. You know you are full of it, and you just want to hate on GGG, for outboxing Canelo. Do you hate GGG because he is Asian?
                    That's from the 12 round right? Slo mo to try and help GGG out out. lol OK all clips in real speed from Canelo from the 12th ONLY. Who landed the better shots?

Comment

If you have to rely on the numbers and couldn't see what was going on there, you should STFU with the boxing talk. I had Golovkin winning but those grazing and weak punches weren't clean punches and yes, it's accurate to say GG was missing a LOT, even though he probably should have won.

Comment

Working...
                      X