Official Matthysse vs Provodnikov Fight Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
    Ruslan got robbed.

Matthysee just went life and death with a caveman. Lol he sucks.

If Ruslan's eye wasn't busted from a HEADBUTT, he would of won. Just like how Lucas would of beaten Danny if his eye wasn't busted.
    the difference is matthysse was doing better vs garcia than provo vs lucas before the injuries occurred. even though the cut was produced early in the fight (second round) lucas was already showing what was gonna be the rest of the fight. i still have a lot of respect for provo, i know he is one of your top heroes

Comment

• just found out that Matts/Ruslan had VADA testing; Ruslan's side paid for the extra testing.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
        Lol so what . a lot of what I said actually came true

At least I broke the fight down

Ruslan didn't jab, body punch or move his head doe
        Ayy bruh. I'm just giving you a hard time. You have really good insight. I def pay attention to your posts, along w/ dan cov.

Comment

• I was there and had a blast, felt bad for Provo, at one point I thought stopping the fight was a good idea but then he landed some good shots

Comment

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
            I saw it without the commentary ... I was there... Everyone in my section had Lucas winning early and Prov closing the gap later on to the point where after the final bell rung most people were thinking a draw or Lucas win by one round at the most or maybe a Provodnikov win (you'd have to use more of your imagination)
            So while they were watching the fight, you were walking around with a notepad asking for opinions?

NSB = now seriously butthurt

Comment

• I was there in decent seats and yeah, I had Lucas winning 7-5.

One thing that I'll repeat, Yes Lucas landed some thudding blows that you could hear from the seats but I felt like he never threw anything that convinced me that he was going for a KO. Never saw him attempt anything like that. Just enough power in those shots to keep Provo off. I guess he realized he wouldn't be able to get him out of there.

I saw an interview where Lucas stated that nothing was wrong with his hand. weird how he never really tried to finish Provo. Great ****kking time though!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brush My Hair View Post
                BS Decision. Ruslan won that ****.
                You should change your name to "clean my goggles"

Comment

• anybody have a link to the boxnation broadcast?

Comment

Working...
                  X