Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which movies made you cry as a kid?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terminator 2 when they lower Arnie down at the end, I was distraught.

Comment

as a young man, passion of the christ had me in tears.

Comment

I've never cried at a movie even as a kid but a couple that got me when i was young were My Girl and Stand By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
          Terminator 2 when they lower Arnie down at the end, I was distraught.

Me too. I watched it in the theatres when I was 9. I got teary eyed.

"I know now why people cry. But it is something I can never do."

(Terminator theme in background while Arnold is lowered)

Comment

Eddie Murphy raw. W wasn't suppose to watch that. That stand up made me laugh so much that I was crying

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Me too. I watched it in the theatres when I was 9. I got teary eyed.

"I know now why people cry. But it is something I can never do."

(Terminator theme in background while Arnold is lowered)

I was nine too. I was in Holland with my father at the time, brilliant movie it began a life long obsession with Arnie, it was likely prior to that as I'd already seen terminator one Michael Biehn being my hero in that one. That scene in T1 where Arnie is operating on himself with the face prospectics used to scare the shyt out of me. My favourite bit was where Kyle and Sara make a John, I got that same feeling between my legs I used to at school when climbing the scaling ropes to the gymnasium ceiling.

Comment

When Ricky got killed in Boyz N the Hood.

La Bamba too.

Comment

The land before time.. When littlefoot's mom died. That **** got e hard bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Titanic, when the unfaithful hoe ass trick Rose let go of our hero Leonardo DiCaprio. Saw that movie in theaters when it came out

Not even gonna lie, as an old teen/adult (18+) I have not cried while watching a movie, but it was HARD to stop my eyes from getting watery while watching "Hachi: A Dog's Tale"..if you think you're tough, watch the movie

I can even spoil it for you by showing you footage of the saddest part of the movie, like I did before watching it, and you still can't brace yourself for when it actually happens

Spoiler:

Hachiko was really such a heart breaker. There was also a dog which the breed was a golden retriever.

Comment

Five O Goes west... when that song comes out by James ingram. Somewhere out there... even as a kid those lyrics and melody hit me so hard.

Comment

Working...
                      X