Calling it now: Khan beats Bud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawfish will wreck Khan

Timing > speed.

Khan has crazy speed but the boxing IQ of a caveman. He would get timed and surgically picked apart.

Comment

All these damn paid pro tomato khan accounts on here trying to hype him up. Dude is washed up. He's a bum. He'd be lucky to beat victor ortiz.

Comment

i said it before and i'll say it again, crawford is the next broner.

crawford is having a good run now but let's see and wait until he fights somebody like thurman, spence, and or khan.

and i'll say it again khan beats the overhyped crawford!

thank you

Comment

Khan wins early rounds then gets KO’ed mid to late

Comment

LOOOOL any elite who knows their enemies weakness is their chin goes for it. Crawford has the power and legs and enough speed to reach Khan. Khan is not even thinking about this problem right now if he wants to be in his delusional level of relevance again. Horny might even push Khan with those stupid punches

We don’t even know what Khan has left after many years of fighting low level opposition.

Khan should just go for a past prime pac

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
              I'd put one of my cars up that Khan gets stomped out. That's how confident I am
              I'd put up my family and 2 year old daughter that crawford beats him while making it look easy

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                I'd put one of my cars up that Khan gets stomped out. That's how confident I am
                No thanks don’t need a 1995 Nissan Sentra

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                  i said it before and i'll say it again, crawford is the next broner.

crawford is having a good run now but let's see and wait until he fights somebody like thurman, spence, and or khan.

and i'll say it again khan beats the overhyped crawford!

thank you
                  How can he be the next Broner when he’s already accomplished so much more than Broner?

Comment

Crawford is to skilled and accurate and that is really all you need to beat Khan

Comment

I'll fancy Khan chances too. I'm not saying he's definitely going to win but he has a good chance of causing the upset against Crookford.

Comment

Working...
                      X