No announcement yet.

*** The Official 2017-2018 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    That whole Warriors team are bunch of *****es Curry is probably the worst 2 time mvp in league history
    I'd have to say Steve Nash is

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        and you blame him for that too most likely.. i already told you stop quoting me about nba, your posts are ******ed
        2nd sweep? All time great?

Comment

• Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
          I'd have to say Steve Nash is
          Kobe was shunned a few times in the mid 2000’s for numerous reasons. But at the same time Nash was incredible.

Comment

• These kids are all pissed because Le3-6ron is getting his ass handed to him in the finals like it’s never happened before.

You guys need to understand that he doesn’t have the same ability as the other all time great players to win under any circumstance. He’s the best player today and that’s really all there is to it. If he stayed in Cleveland like MJ did or Kobe or Bird did. He’d have zero rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
              and you blame him for that too most likely.. i already told you stop quoting me about nba, your posts are ******ed
              Fking dumb ass thinks Lebron is so good when he keeps losing and losing and losing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                Fking dumb ass thinks Lebron is so good when he keeps losing and losing and losing.
                What meds are you on? Stop quoting me you tard. More annoying Filipino than kuyukut

Comment

• What injury do y'all think LeBron's gonna fake tonight when the game starts to become a blow out?

Comment

• LeBron has 0 points in the 26 times he's been guarded by Steph I just read, I know it's far more complex than that because Steph has very good help defenders but to not shoot over the guy? Eh

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                      LeBron has 0 points in the 26 times he's been guarded by Steph I just read, I know it's far more complex than that because Steph has very good help defenders but to not shoot over the guy? Eh
                      Seriously? How the hell is that possible

Comment

Working...
                      X