Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's a more accurate power puncher, Alvarez or Jacobs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's a more accurate power puncher, Alvarez or Jacobs?

That one menacing left hook punch on Gennady's face in the 12th.... hot damn, Nelo doing that throughout the 12th at the full 160...you wonder why Gennady ducked 155..."he too big...dis disrespect to boxing..."

I miss the 2016 threads on how GGG was exposed..Amar Amari could write a poem and many wouldn't understand the deepness of it...

I'm scared.

Jacobs is clearly the harder puncher..Canelo is by far more accurate and the more skilled fighter..2 totally different styles

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      Jacobs is clearly the harder puncher..Canelo is by far more accurate and the more skilled fighter..2 totally different styles
      My bad. You're 100% correct. Although we haven't seen Nelo at 160 yet. I meant counter power puncher. That's what Mexican's love to that. Counter attack

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
        My bad. You're 100% correct. Although we haven't seen Nelo at 160 yet. I meant counter power puncher. That's what Mexican's love to that. Counter attack
        The two main weapons that I can see Alvarez working will be then left hook to the body and uppercuts. He has good inside game and Golovkin doesn't work too well on the inside. He will counter in combinations after those two shots set GGG up.

In regards to wright, if he truly was draining himself to make 154 or 155, 160 should allow him to gain power. That's another note his detractors are over seeing.

Comment

Canelo is better than Jacobs at everything..except footwork.

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
            Canelo is better than Jacobs at everything..except footwork.
            "This Mexican style..not signing huge fights" -LLL

Comment

oh snapz!!

Comment

Canelo more accurate but, he doesn't use his feet as much as Jacobs so it's always a trade-off.

Comment

Jacobs is a quicker, more athletic fighter. Canelo's style suits Genna much better.
                  Also, Jacobs is naturally much bigger guy - natural 168er.

Comment

Working...
                  X