Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tarver: "It's an honest mistake, a false positive!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Notice how whenever these guys get caught its always something or someones elses fault. Man up and just admit you ****ing cheated.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
      Him and Roy are my favorite commentators to listen to, quality commentators have become rare. I'm sick of the clowns we have right now.
      Roy is pretty terrible. Kellerman and Bernstein are the best going right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        Notice how whenever these guys get caught its always something or someones elses fault. Man up and just admit you ****ing cheated.
        exactly.....................

Comment

"false positive" and "honest mistake" say two different things

Comment

"Its main medical uses include lowering cholesterol levels and as an antineoplastic agent in the treatment of some cancers."

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              idc if he never boxes again, but him testing positive should not interfere with his announcing/commentating career. hes really too good, one of the better color commentators out there, i think hes much better than manny steward.
              I beg to differ

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post

The California State Athletic Commission has suspended Tarver and also fined him $2500. Tarver earned $1.1 million for his fight with Kayode, the result of which will be changed from a draw to a no-decision.
                They should change it to a Loss for Tarver. A Draw to a No Decision is practically the same thing, unless he's stripped of his title. Besides, I had Kayode winning.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  I beg to differ
                  One of the best moments in recent memory. Stewart is pretty mediocre to bad most of the time, but that was great. Same with his reaction to Money knocking out Ortiz. Summed up the crowd's reaction pretty well.

Comment

Sure it is, Antonio. Sure it is.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
                      Tarver: "It's an honest mistake, a false positive!"
                      I believe him 100%.

Antonio Tarver is a smart guy. There is no way he would knowingly take steroids knowing he has to pee in a cup right afterwards.

There is no logic in it-- no benefit in it-- therefore Antonio Tarver would not do it.

All these people smearing him are uneducated moronic sheep.

Comment

Working...
                      X