Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mantis Shrimp PWNING crabs

HAHHA damn that little shrimp at 1:23 gets flicked into oblivion

Comment

The crabs crab shell defense is no match for the lead right hands from the mantis shrimp.

Comment

This is like Pokemon but IRL, Crabmon vs Shrimpmon, batle for supremacy and KFC and watermelons juice

Comment

it's like watching donaire - darchinyan all over again..

Comment

Complete waste of crabs.

I'd eat them instead, **** a mantis shrimp, he can go hungry. He doesn't pay any bills. **** I'll eat him too, he actually looks delicious.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
              Complete waste of crabs.

I'd eat them instead, **** a mantis shrimp, he can go hungry. He doesn't pay any bills. **** I'll eat him too, he actually looks delicious.
              Lol those arent edible crabs really. Mostly water and little meat intgeir claws and carpis.

Mantis shrimp are delicious doe. A blend of lobster n shrimp their meat. That tail is one nice chunk. There's a taiwan i think? Street food vendor on YouTube showing how he preps them.

They are cool pets too they have 360 vision that is like 5000 better than humans so u can play with them with a laser pointer n sheet

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
                Personally I’d smash that tank and eat everything within.

I vaguely render popping a fool like you and ending=that narrative... trust me homie... my lil homies fear me so should you...

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                  Complete waste of crabs.

Hell yeah, well said brother.....well spoken.....

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Personally I’d smash that tank and eat everything within.

I vaguely render popping a fool like you and ending=that narrative... trust me homie... my lil homies fear me so should you...
                    But those crabs are terrible for food. Next to no meat and all water in tgeir shells.

Mantis shrimp r amazing.

Ur lucky to be in tokyo as they have some of the best street food vendors in the world.. Prolly the best. I bet there's a vendor there who sells mantis shrimp.

Comment

Working...
                    X