No announcement yet.

National Disgrace! Community fights back as California overrun by homeless

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    There is this myth that a majority of homeless are just down on their luck working class people, productive members of society who lost their great job and couldn't recover.

Truth is a majority are drug addicts, drunks, ex-convicts, mentally insane, illegal immigrants, prostitutes, and lazy bums who just don't want to work. Many of them are dangerous and living in these camps they spread disease such as TB, hepatitis, aids, VD, and various bacteria driven illnesses.
    This is true. In California you have to work at being big homeless. Many can find a job but rather hit the pipe.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      U in SHU with the other Aryans?
      Lolol. Had to green you for that.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        My thoughts are to create homeless camps in the middle of nowhere, away from the cities and suburbs. Temporary housing in a tent city with toilets, showers, and helping them get off drugs and eventually help with job placement. During their stay they do something productive--work the farms, pick up trash, maybe create organic farms that fund themselves. You won't reach them all, but even if you can help half of them, it's a start.

I know there are state and city funded programs to house homeless families in hotels, which costs billions of dollars each year. There has to be a better way to house, feed and clothe them while getting them off the government teet and back on their feet. Problem is, many of them don't want to get their shyt together. As you said, there are a lot of ex-cons and insane people roaming the streets that are likely beyond rehabilitation or help.

Maybe re-open mental institutions that are better regulated?
        I definitely think the federal Govt should look into re-opening mental institutions, drug treatment centers as well both voluntary and (non-violent) custody based. Once the wall is built, I think this can become more of hot topic. We have so many contracted prisons holding non-violent illegal immigrants and I for 1 would be in favor of clearing them out (send them home) in favor of mental health and drug reformatories.

But yeah man, I am not for sending the homeless to motels using tax money. Hell I am not in favor of even housing them unless its for treatment. The USA as a whole has some of the fattest homeless people in the world. We've become a country of enablers vs. opportunist.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
          This is true. In California you have to work at being big homeless. Many can find a job but rather hit the pipe.
          Thats true, thats a drawback I have about my state. We enable this behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            But yeah man, I am not for sending the homeless to motels using tax money. Hell I am not in favor of even housing them unless its for treatment.
            I say that liberal politicians who allow this type of nonsense should be housing them.

You'll notice this crap isn't happening in the neighborhoods where the lifer politicians who tell the homeless they are welcome live.

I'd love it if the homeless tent city re-opened on the grounds of the Governor's mansion.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              In 1999 Wille brown said homeless people had a right to shopping carts they stole from supermarkets and stopped the police from dealing with them. Mayor brown had a competition to design a netter homeless cart. I had an awesome design with a fold out so homeless people could sleep, a compartment for a dog, mini soar panels and a Mimi electric heater for winter and a cooling fan for summer. It had bigger wheels that could lock in place.

It was awesome.
              LMFAO.

Bro, there was this homeless cat I saw around where I'm at in Vegas who had the hookup. He had what looked like a 2 fridge box condo going on. Had a big ass blanket cover the whole thing. Had some lil sun roof thing going on at the top cuz I seen him poking his head out once. A nice lil driveway setup for his cart. Dude was balling out for a homeless cat.

When the last homeless person got shot a couple weeks back the cops musta came & made him leave doe cuz he's been gone since then. He had that setup for a couple months in a nice lil area & no one f#cked with him.

Lifestyles of the cracked out & mentally ill.

Comment

california's a ****e dump

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                  Born and raised in California, but I live in a gated community with other conservatives. When we venture out, it's like an alien world.
                  that's what happened to Brazil, and South Africa's White populations.

soon it'll be all USA..

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    LMFAO.

Bro, there was this homeless cat I saw around where I'm at in Vegas who had the hookup. He had what looked like a 2 fridge box condo going on. Had a big ass blanket cover the whole thing. Had some lil sun roof thing going on at the top cuz I seen him poking his head out once. A nice lil driveway setup for his cart. Dude was balling out for a homeless cat.

When the last homeless person got shot a couple weeks back the cops musta came & made him leave doe cuz he's been gone since then. He had that setup for a couple months in a nice lil area & no one f#cked with him.

Lifestyles of the cracked out & mentally ill.
                    The homeless in Las Vegas have to be the most creative I have ever seen. I once seen a homeless crackhead in LV kick his own ass. Quite frankly I had a it draw, Adelaide Byrd wouldve had the homeless guy winning doe...

Comment

Originally posted by WaterCantCurve View Post
                      california's a ****e dump
                      [IMG]

via GIPHY

[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                      X