Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Khan fighting Stiles from teen wolf and trying to make it a big deal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Khan fighting Stiles from teen wolf and trying to make it a big deal?

Because Floyd ducked him and chose to fight Maidana

Comment

Yes! OMG, I was looking at him like, he's some dude from a 80s movie. You hit the nail on the head with that one

Comment

his comebacks really got you feeling threatened for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          Because Floyd ducked him and chose to fight Maidana
          So fighting a fellow champion in a unification bout is considered ducking a guy who didnt do **** at 147 then and still hasn't now???

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            Yes! OMG, I was looking at him like, he's some dude from a 80s movie. You hit the nail on the head with that one
            Man I was crying laughing looking at that ****.. I was waiting for them to say this was a joke

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              his comebacks really got you feeling threatened for some reason
              His comebacks?? thats all he does is comeback from ass whoopings, win a few fights against low level fighters, get ko'd..make an excuse about the weight and comeback...rinse and repeat!!!

Comment

Originally posted by larry spence View Post
                Man I was crying laughing looking at that ****.. I was waiting for them to say this was a joke
                Its definitely a joke. And as soon as I read your title, I literally busted out laughing, saying yes, that's who it was.

Stiles and that shaggin wagon van he had, lmao

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  Its definitely a joke. And as soon as I read your title, I literally busted out laughing, saying yes, that's who it was.

Stiles and that shaggin wagon van he had, lmao
                  surfing on the shaggin wagon

Comment

Originally posted by larry spence View Post
                    So fighting a fellow champion in a unification bout is considered ducking a guy who didnt do **** at 147 then and still hasn't now???
                    If you put up a poll asking who you should fight, a fellow champion or a guy who did not do shyt, and say you will fight the winner of the poll and then proceed to fight the loser of the poll (in this case the fellow champion) yes, it is considered ducking.

Comment

Working...
                    X