Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John David Jackson: "Gennady Golovkins biggest flaw is his defense, he has no defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
    You wish :gay::gay:
    I assumed you were gay because of your avi. I can't think of any reason a straight man would use that as an avi.

Comment

Originally posted by Graz View Post
      Kovalev might want to think about firing Jackson or at the least getting him an appointment with an ophthalmologist.
      Watch the ouma fight, the brook fight...pretty much any fight and view his flawless "defense" lol

Comment

He didn't sound impressed with Canelo though...

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
          Watch the ouma fight, the brook fight...pretty much any fight and view his flawless "defense" lol
          Has Golovkin ever been really hurt by anyone he's faced? He's not afraid to get in and mix it up. It is boxing for Christ sake. If he hit and run you guys would complain about that too. When he loses a fight let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Graz View Post
            Has Golovkin ever been really hurt by anyone he's faced? He's not afraid to get in and mix it up. It is boxing for Christ sake. If he hit and run you guys would complain about that too. When he loses a fight let me know.
            That'll be in September...not real hurt no, however...interestingly enough, you don't get much worse of a resume than golovkin tbh.

Comment

He needs a good shoulder roll.

Comment

GGG's face must be made of steel. No defense and yet he hardly gets a cut, dent, or marked up. HMMMM. Is ggg human?

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                  That'll be in September...not real hurt no, however...interestingly enough, you don't get much worse of a resume than golovkin tbh.
                  I guess his resume is really a product of the state of affairs in the MW division. Who else could he fight that is willing or worthwhile? I think Jacobs was worthy. Saunders? Lara? Charlo? He's right there at 160 for the taking but nobody has yet to really come close.

Comment

I think he has decent defense when he uses it, I think Golovkin's biggest flaw is tge fact that sometimes he loses focus in fights, he starts strong and he always starts strong early in the round but sometimes he'd just stand there and take shots. At least that's what I saw un the Jacobs fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
                      I think he has decent defense when he uses it, I think Golovkin's biggest flaw is tge fact that sometimes he loses focus in fights, he starts strong and he always starts strong early in the round but sometimes he'd just stand there and take shots. At least that's what I saw un the Jacobs fight.
                      ... but it was the "Jacobs fight" which actually "secured" him the "Canelo fight", right?

Comment

Working...
                      X