who will get the blame ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who will get the blame ?

if Dibella is successful.....

and the IBF strip Golovkin for refusing to fight Derevyanchenko.....

..... who will most of the fans blame ?

a) Dibella
    b) Derevyanchenko
    c) Canelo
    d) Golovkin
    Dibella
    16.67%
    Derevyanchenko
    0.00%
    Canelo
    83.33%
    Golovkin
    0.00%

Are you praying every night in front of your Canelo shrine that GGG will get stripped? It's not happening buddy. The IBF didnt enforce the mandatory, otherwise GGG couldnt have fought Canelo. Use some common sense and dont believe Di Bellas menstruation ramblings.

Comment

The obvious one is Canelo. The fanboys will blame anyone, though, except Golovkin himself.
      Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 04-20-2018, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
        Are you praying every night in front of your Canelo shrine that GGG will get stripped? It's not happening buddy. The IBF didnt enforce the mandatory, otherwise GGG couldnt have fought Canelo. Use some common sense and dont believe Di Bellas menstruation ramblings.

before we get into..... whatever that stuff is, in your post.....

..... who did you vote for ?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          The obvious one is Canelo. The fanboys will blame anyone, though, except Golovkin himself.

yea, that was my pick

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            yea, that was my pick
            Same here.

Why are they still hoping for a Canelo fight?

Logic says that fight will never happen, unless they wait for him well into 2019. I wouldn't be surprised if they do. Canelo really owns that guy's soul!

Just sad.

Comment

Most likely Canelo, even though the only one to blame is GGG and his band of clowns that manage him / follow him around. Abel Sanchez, Big-Nose Loeffler etc.

He ATG doe

Comment

Why isn't the IBF on the list? I'd put them #1 since they are the ones making the call to strip him if thats what happens.

All in all I don't give a f#ck. I think gathering up all the titles is kinda a bs goal to have these days. I think you gotta fight too many bs mandatory's that it ultimately hurts your overall legacy. Give me a guy with one title who fights top 5, top 10 indie ranked guys every time out & he's higher on my accomplished fighters list then the guy who's got 4 belts & has to fight at least one undeserving, underaccomplished boxer a year to "keep those belts". Yawn f#ck that.

I always have always wanted to see a guy who just fights all the best guys, title holders or nah, while vacating their belts upon winning them. I think that would be some gangsta ass sh^t right there. Be like "F#ck Yo Belt!!!!" & just tosses it into the crowd within 3 minutes of beating you lol.

Comment

GGG will be 100% to blame .. but "most fans" will blame Canelo regardless. So I voted Canelo.

Comment

Choice B.
                    Personally, if you're going to collect belts, you're probably going to need to fight more than twice a year, unless your division is just devoid of anything but mandos.

Comment

Working...
                    X