Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frampton Admits a Loss To Donaire Could Mean End of Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frampton Admits a Loss To Donaire Could Mean End of Career

Carl Frampton believes a loss to Nonito Donaire could spell the end of his career. The Belfast boxer steps into the ring this Saturday night against four-weight world champion Donaire in front of his home city fans at The SSE Arena in a colossal fight that can be watched live on BoxNation.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This fight has all the ingredients to steal the show for tomorrow's fights! Do or die for Donaire, so let's hope it translates into just that!

Comment

I can't see how a washed Donaire is getting in Carl's head like this. It's getting crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
        I can't see how a washed Donaire is getting in Carl's head like this. It's getting crazy.
        Either that or last minute fight hype. Losing to LSC and Donaire is not a career killer.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
          Either that or last minute fight hype. Losing to LSC and Donaire is not a career killer.
          It would deflate his huge fan base in N.Ireland - but otherwise you are right.
          Are we going to hear this whine every time he fights now?

Comment

hes only lost one fight? wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
              I personally don’t see how people have just dumped Donaire into the “washed up” category. Donaire has lost a step no doubt, he isn’t the same fighter that won FOTY once or maybe even twice I can’t remember, but with his skills I’m not comfortable saying he is shot just yet, and considering Frampton recent performance I’m not eliminating the chance for an upset. Donaire has real power and weapons and he could certainly catch Frampton with a left hook or a counter straight right hand to the chin. Or Frampton could KO Donaire. But I see this fight as a funcexciting matchup and not the lopsided mismatch some of you see it as

Comment

Frampton seems so mentally fragile idk how he's made it so far

Comment

Looks like Frampton has had enough... He's been talking retirement for a while now. Not a good sigh. Next live dog will beat him... may not be Donaire, but... one left hook is all it takes.

Comment

On the one hand, Frampton's words are reinforcing my hopes of an upset (on which I already bet).

On the other, James DeGale was saying the same things a while back, then ****ing Caleb Truax decided not to punch in the fight and made me lose my money.

Comment

Working...
                    X