No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: VADA: Canelo Not Currently Enrolled in Testing Program

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
    That's probably why he acted all offended at them and refused to fight for their belts, because he would need to have been enrolled in their year round testing program.
    I think there's almost certainly something in that.

I don't think Canelo will enroll and he doesn't care. His reputation is ruined already so to him now it's just about making as much $$ as he can (no harm in that) and pandering to his semi-******ed fan base that will just turn a blind eye. Unfortunately for this place his fan base doesn't just include his fans but also the Anti-White/Eastern Euro folks too.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
      Just when you think schit can’t get any worse. All need to remember one thing, 🤣🤣
      LUCK IS FOR THE MEDIOCRE MY FRIENDS
      Luck is for the mediocre who doesnt use PEDs

Comment

Comments Thread For: VADA: Canelo Not Currently Enrolled in Testing Program

On the same day Canelo Alvarez's temporary PED-related suspension was extended to six months, the Voluntary Anti-Doping Association's president stated that Alvarez isn't currently enrolled in VADA's testing program. Dr. Margaret Goodman told the Los Angeles Times for a story posted to its website Wednesday that, "I don't have him enrolled at this time." Mauricio Sulaiman, the president of the WBC, also told the Los Angeles Times that it's important for Alvarez to be tested year-round as part of the WBC's Clean Boxing Program, for which VADA administers testing.
        [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

SMDH

Superhuman powers comes from special ingredients.....its called HARDWORK!

I really do hope GGG or team GGG read my post on his IG about him taking a page out of Maidana when he fought Mayweather!

Bully that cheating arrogant fuk, YOUR the taller man and been in that division for years!

Gotdamn it, fight with some anger and rage!

None of that good boy sh!+, time for some street fight fuk him up sh!+!

Comment

He stays cheating. He can't stop now. He's cheated through the prime of his life. Now pushing 30 and he's going to all of a sudden stop ? LMAO

How is he going to win fights on now with his chit stamina and short ass arms?

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
              SMDH

Superhuman powers comes from special ingredients.....its called HARDWORK!

I really do hope GGG or team GGG read my post on his IG about him taking a page out of Maidana when he fought Mayweather!

Bully that cheating arrogant fuk, YOUR the taller man and been in that division for years!

Gotdamn it, fight with some anger and rage!

None of that good boy sh!+, time for some street fight fuk him up sh!+!
              I believe that if GGG gets ahold of Clenelo by September, no later, he’s gonna wipe Clenelos a$$ out in the ring, on some good boy ish!

Comment

Damn, Clenelo getting slapped all around. At least, part of cooperation, I would think, would be to be enrolled in 24/7/365 out the gate...trying to prove innocence! Seems like there might be something else to hide.....

Comment

Does this really surprise anybody? Lol

Comment

Canelo is a F U C K I N G BOSS

Comment

It is not known why Alvarez, who failed two VADA tests just two months ago, isn’t being tested, despite that he doesn’t have a fight scheduled.

That's a no brainer why he isn't being tested!!! Dang Canelo I can't even defend him lol hahaha All I'm curious to see is how Canelo performs when he's being tested all year round!! If he declines he's exposed and if he's still the same he's good and it was a mistake. But with all this evidence against him it's not looking good!! Come on Canelo get yo sh** together!!! Haha

Comment

Working...
                      X