Here it is, folks... the "LOUNGE BULL**** OF THE WEEK" thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    Did his sister make you cry as well?
    not as much as master chief would cry if annie stopped giving him that dick he loves so much

Comment

• Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
      I'm glad you like his penis so much, but the only way you would know about mine is if your sister told you.

Don't believe everything she says. She's been acting really bltchy since I stopped calling.
      I know about your size, your girl left you for someone bigger. You're small.

As for calling any girl, more like you go on facebook and save pictures of people you creep. We know how you cry when girls dump your ass, you are the real biatch LOL.

girls are evil cry cry cry lol

Comment

• Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
        ive been texting this viet girl for the past 2 days. met her on july 4th rooftop party, we were flirting then i kissed her as her boy watched.

its a sad sight to see. he doesnt deserve her if hes gonna let that sht fly.

so yea weve been texting nonstop.
        My bull**** of the week gents, 90% of the things this guy says should be in this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
          His penis is twice the penis yours will ever be!
          Yeah, my dick would be the size of half the Pinoy lounge... and that's on the flop.

I'm not even particularly well-endowed.

Comment

• I've been asked to call this particular post into question:

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            Tornados are ****ing terrifying. I ran into a small one on the highway once
            Now, a lot of people didn't believe our very own lounge mod when he posted that, but I can confirm that the story is true. Does anyone remember when the tornado used to be a poster here?

Originally posted by Tornado
            I was going up a highway last night, looking forward to throwing shit around and ripping up some houses... I was going to have a whale of a time. Unfortunately - just my luck - I accidentally sucked up a tattooed emo faggot by mistake. As this fruity fuck was spinning around inside me, scraping me with multiple faggy piercings, I could feel the **** being bored out of me almost instantly. This beanpole **** had arms thinner than his dick, but as he span around, telling me about the profundity of Eminem and asking if I knew where there was a good razor blade sale, I felt myself losing the will to live. Eventually I decided to just dissipate in the air... it was either that or risk catching AIDS.

Comment

• ^ Literally can't breathe djwajwdja

Comment

• Originally posted by Alx. View Post
                My bull**** of the week gents, 90% of the things this guy says should be in this thread
                F you alx.

like i said before, this is for annie to decide, not you mister. its funnier that way.

go eat a dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  I used to date a girl that was into me hitting her really hard while ****ing her, she got super excited when I accidentally gave her a black eye once.
                  Now, I don't want to turn this into the "lounge not bull**** of the week thread", but consider you're a girl... and you're being ****ed by paulf. Wouldn't being punched in the face with the possibility of being rendered unconscious seem like something to get "super excited" about when the alternative is lying there, bored ****less, and going "don't worry Paul, you tried your best."

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    I've been asked to call this particular post into question:

Now, a lot of people didn't believe our very own lounge mod when he posted that, but I can confirm that the story is true. Does anyone remember when the tornado used to be a poster here?
                    Originally Posted by Tornado
                    I was going up a highway last night, looking forward to throwing **** around and ripping up some houses... I was going to have a whale of a time. Unfortunately - just my luck - I accidentally sucked up a tattooed emo ****** by mistake. As this fruity **** was spinning around inside me, scraping me with multiple ***gy piercings, I could feel the **** being bored out of me almost instantly. This beanpole **** had arms thinner than his dick, but as he span around, telling me about the profundity of Eminem and asking if I knew where there was a good razor blade sale, I felt myself losing the will to live. Eventually I decided to just dissipate in the air... it was either that or risk catching AIDS.
                    That was good. I'm sure Bringer is going to LHAO when he sees this.

Nice thread Anorak, I hadn't seen it before.
                    Last edited by Fistic; 07-13-2013, 01:50 PM.

Comment

• TY Fistic... we were getting some regular bull**** in the lounge, but I got banned for two months.

Comment

Working...
                      X