Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official Gucci Mane thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice. i must download the mixtape now so i can workout to some new gucci tomorrow!

Comment

Comment

Rhyming Rich with Rich, Gold with Gold and Hoes with Hoes every sentence each to his own I guess...

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
          Rhyming Rich with Rich, Gold with Gold and Hoes with Hoes every sentence each to his own I guess...
          guccis not the most lyrically intellectual artist but his style and beats are fuucking dope.

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
            guccis not the most lyrically intellectual artist but his style and beats are fuucking dope.
            Exactly, ain't nobody saying he's the greatest rapper of all time. His beats and swag sound bangin' on the subwolfers. His lyrics are dope sometimes though, can't even hate! And the girls like him!

Comment

gucci beats are all about the bang in the trunk.

i convert everyone i know to gucci believers! how fun is yelling BRRRR! to every rap song you know? --- VERY. specially when u faded on the way to the club

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
                gucci beats are all about the bang in the trunk.

i convert everyone i know to gucci believers! how fun is yelling BRRRR! to every rap song you know? --- VERY. specially when u faded on the way to the club
                hahaha exactly! He's just fun to listen to. He got some serious hardcore gangsta ***** but he's mostly fun so I love it!

Yelawolf goes in!

Comment

yelawolfs ill too. but not deserving of an appreciation thread yet.

we need more DRAMA BEATS!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
                    hahaha exactly! He's just fun to listen to. He got some serious hardcore gangsta ***** but he's mostly fun so I love it!

Yelawolf goes in!

yela remind me alot of eminem on Forgot about Dre.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X