Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Bowe/Golota stuff bothers me to this day.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bowe/Golota stuff bothers me to this day.

Riddick Bowe was a straight sucker for the overhand right. The man was blocking punches with his face like no other fighter I've seen since Edwin Valero.

I still don't understand why Golota had to keep going low. Sometimes with two-or-three piece combos, so it wasn't like it was unintentional.

But he didn't need to. It wasn't like he was really losing either fight clearly. Why? Why did he need to do this?

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    Riddick Bowe was a straight sucker for the overhand right. The man was blocking punches with his face like no other fighter I've seen since Edwin Valero.

I still don't understand why Golota had to keep going low. Sometimes with two-or-three piece combos, so it wasn't like it was unintentional.

But he didn't need to. It wasn't like he was really losing either fight clearly. Why? Why did he need to do this?
    Me too. He was hurting bowe regularly. No need to go low. My Polish buddy, said something like “the debt collecting Polish gangster couldn’t stop being himself”!

I still don’t get it either.

Comment

bowe is very untested with guys his own size beyond a few like Gonzales but a power jabber like Golota showed Bowe was a bit untested. I understand Bowe started doing a lot of things wrong and that was the cause which is why I try and avoid fantasy match ups with him ,hes very much like wilder in a way you can place him as invincible based on not losing when it counted. Wilder hasn't lost yet but I think its coming and soon, i think its a U.s thing and Lewis dominated when he was the lone U.K guy...so ?

Comment

Working...
      X