Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: I Would Maul Usyk All Night, He'll Struggle at Heavyweight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He said the same about Ortiz, then ran to bum ass Chisora. Yeah, okay Dillian.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
      LMAOOOOOO

You're on point bro

Comment

Article about Usyk vs whyte and the gackle of Joshua fangirls get their panties in a bunch

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
          U mean the same Usyk who was outboxed by Bellew ?

Whyte by way of a pummeling

Wow, you are taking Bellew getting ko'd really rough. I think you are more upset than Bellew himself!

Bellew is an alright fighter, but Usyk is just on a different level. He boxed circles around Bellhop and gave Bellhop CTE.

I would tell you everything is going to be okay, but if you cry this much over Usyk beating a horribly overmatched Bellhop, you are going to be in tears for the next five years while Usyk is beating everyone.

Comment

Usyk should just demand the WBO to mandate the AJ fight just to piss off Whyte

Comment

Usyk would have to fight on his bike all night, any shot from Whyte will do damage either body or head, usyk couldn't afford to get clipped by such a bigger guy

Comment

Isn't this Whyte a wrestler for the WWE or something like that?

Usyk is a professional boxer. I don't get why some fake wrestler is talking about him. Usyk is an active pro boxer, he isn't going to participate in any WWE crap. lmao. First UFC fighters calling out Floyd and now WWE actors calling out Usyk! This stuff is too good to make up!

Comment

Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
                  Wow, you are taking Bellew getting ko'd really rough. I think you are more upset than Bellew himself!

Bellew is an alright fighter, but Usyk is just on a different level. He boxed circles around Bellhop and gave Bellhop CTE.

I would tell you everything is going to be okay, but if you cry this much over Usyk beating a horribly overmatched Bellhop, you are going to be in tears for the next five years while Usyk is beating everyone.

This guy Sugarrarobinson is really salty and truly an Usyk hater that he is getting annoyingly illogical lol!
                  Last edited by tatot; 11-11-2018, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardamu View Post

Am I having déja vu ?
                    Cause this is the same sorta sh.t I was hearing when ggg pounced on the scene.

It truly amazes me how little it takes for a new Great White Hope to be crowned.

I mean this guy was outboxed by Bellew for Christ sakes, and more than likely on his way to losing a decision before the stoppage. Yet he’s gonna clean up everyone in the Heavyweight division. Lololol

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                      at the classic Ring King Video Game Gif

Comment

Working...
                      X