Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a thug inside of every alpha.

You didn't know this?

Comment

Any man who doesn't have a thug inside them is a fruit. Plain and simple.

If you don't have a thug side, I don't trust you.

Comment

Obama sounds like ******ed donkey without a written script from a teleprompter shoved in his face.

“I uhhh had uhhh as an uhhhh adolescent uhhh consumed uhhh alcohol uhhh and different uhhb substances that uhhh were not always uhhh legal uhhh...”

An absolute moron.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          Lol this is why Ive taken a bit of a break from this site.
          well if you can’t see the distinction, them you’re too dumb to make any meaningful contribution to the discussion. in which case, the site actually benefits when you’re away.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
            Any man who doesn't have a thug inside them is a fruit.
            Pretty Boy32 has a thug named Larry inside of him every night.

Comment

The goody-two-shoes is subconsciously perceived as being superior to the group. His high levels of self-control aggravate their already low self-esteem & result in the classic loser-bullying-the-nerd dynamic.

When goody-two-shoes makes a mistake (or is even merely accused of making a mistake), the group experienced extreme relief/pleasure at feeling as though the threat to their self-esteem has been abruptly "equalized" down to their level.

The opposite: The uncultured druggie/thug having their vulnerability exposed over and over has no real effect on the group. However when this person succeeds, the group becomes elated, almost intoxicated. Seeing someone they subconsciously perceived as inferior to themselves succeed practically guarantees their own (potential for) success.

You can apply this dynamic to pretty much all animal behavior.

Why do unwanted/loser guys become enamored with "adult videos" pairing fragile teenage girls with unlikely/grotesque male partners? Same dynamic. Seeing a guy they perceive as being of even lower social status than themselves ravage a woman they're attracted to gives them a temporary sense of relief & potential. Seeing an extremely attractive man have sex with an attractive woman is more likely to cause them competitive stress.

We apply ridiculous scrutiny to people we subconsciously admire due to painful feelings of inadequacy & celebrate the "cool" vices of people we subconsciously see as caca.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                Obama sounds like ******ed donkey without a written script from a teleprompter shoved in his face.

“I uhhh had uhhh as an uhhhh adolescent uhhh consumed uhhh alcohol uhhh and different uhhb substances that uhhh were not always uhhh legal uhhh...”

An absolute moron.
                Honestly he sounds pretty dumb even with a teleprompter. He had a historically large speechwriting team & was notorious for screening questions and even with all that he had a harder time than lil Bush.

It was so awkward how the far-left alphabet news channels tried to market him as a "master orator". Wouldn't you want to play down someone's weaknesses & concentrate on their strengths instead of just invent an alternate reality?

I consider public speaking one of my biggest weaknesses & I'm not nearly as bad as Obama. I guess I'm an ultimate grandmaster orator.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  There was no proof of sexual assault, just an accusation made by a known liar who couldn’t remember any details, whose witnesses all said they never saw what she claimed happen, who had multiple holes in her story, had her social media accounts professional purged and cleaned, and has ties to the CIA.
                  Lol.

Magically, every one of the named people in the situation, and all of the folks listed as having attended the believed party, just happened to have no recollection of anything that happened that summer? Gtfoh.

Mark Judge was directly accused of being in the very room while the alleged assault happened, yet he couldn't say that he wasn't in the room? Seriously? All he could come up with is some mealy mouth lawyer speak?

Now, I don't know about you, but I actually was a square in school; books, sports, school dances, and basically didn't have my first real taste of beer until I was 17.

Are you honestly going to stand by this nonsense of losing the entire memory of one of your high school summers? That's your whole thing?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    There was no proof of sexual assault, just an accusation made by a known liar who couldn’t remember any details, whose witnesses all said they never saw what she claimed happen, who had multiple holes in her story, had her social media accounts professional purged and cleaned, and has ties to the CIA.
                    For all the bluster that he put forward, Brett Kavanaugh, whether it would hold up in an actual court or not, absolutely refused any hint of being subject to a polygraph test, and not a single person could affirmatively corroroborate anything that he claimed to have happened or not happened.

Dance behind the CIA mumbo jumbo if you want, there was an easy way to dead all of this.

"I didn't do it, I was doing this during the summer in question, me and my four buddies can confirm that we were doing this during the summer in question, and I have no issue stating that to a polygraph or whatever".

Kavanaugh did no such thing

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                      Kavanaugh got hammered for being a belligerent drunk who may have also sexually assaulted women.

Kinda different
                      The thing is that Obama nor Kavanaugh have changed. They simply have natural aptitudes, big mouth Egoism, Machiavellianism, narcissism, psychopathy, sadism, spitefulness which are all traits that stand for the malevolent dark sides of human personality.

Its really a shame that thats what our governments are full of

Comment

Working...
                      X