No announcement yet.

Beating bundu and Algeri puts you on Atlas's p4p list

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
    GGG has stopped many opponents that no one has stopped and where better than bundu or algeri.
    Who?

Who on Lil g's resume has been as competitive with elite fighters as Algieri was with Provodnikov and Khan? Who on Lil g's resume went in with a killer like Pac and left the ring on his feet?

Who on Lil g's resume faced a puncher like Thurman and stayed upright?

I'll wait...

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
      GGG has stopped many opponents that no one has stopped and where better than bundu or algeri.
      When did this happen?

Most fighters on GGG's resume were WRECKED before he got to them

Marcos Primera TKO'd Curtis Stevens on ONE DAYS NOTICE.

Dude got off the couch and stomped that dwarf

Marco Antonio Rubio got blasted in THIRTY SECONDS of the first round by Kofi Jantuah.

Davey Lemieux got blasted out by Rubio's sorry ass.

Gabe Rosado was VAPORIZED by slow ass Alfredo Angulo in TWO rounds...and didn't land a punch.

Rosado couldn't even hit Angulo...

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
        Who?

Who on Lil g's resume has been as competitive with elite fighters as Algieri was with Provodnikov and Khan? Who on Lil g's resume went in with a killer like Pac and left the ring on his feet?

Who on Lil g's resume faced a puncher like Thurman and stayed upright?

I'll wait...
        You're killing that ****sexual.

Comment

SMH at Golovkin's groupies using Spence's resume as an excuse for Golovkin's. Spence is 27 and has been pro for 4 years. Golovkin is almost 35 and has been pro for 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            SMH at Golovkin's groupies using Spence's resume as an excuse for Golovkin's. Spence is 27 and has been pro for 4 years. Golovkin is almost 35 and has been pro for 10.
            Here's another fact.

The last 7 guys Spence has fought had NEVER BEEN STOPPED prior to Errol fighting them.

Ever.

I'm guessing Lil g can't say the same.

Comment

If you don't think Spence belongs in the top 10, that's cool. Same as Atlas' opinion is cool. Same as mine when I don't think Golovkin belongs anywhere near a top 10 P4P list. The ratings are based on one's opinion and preferences.

Comment

Here's another fact.

The last 7 guys Spence has fought had NEVER BEEN STOPPED prior to Errol fighting them.

Ever.

I'm guessing Lil g can't say the same.
                Here's another fact. Those 7 guys don't have a top 20 welter win, combined.

Not putting down Spence, just you and Atlas and your moronic rankings

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  Here's another fact. Those 7 guys don't have a top 20 welter win, combined.

Not putting down Spence, just you and Atlas and your moronic rankings
                  Do you think about what you post or do you just let it fly?

And yeah, I guess the best way to address an argument you have no answer for is to conjure some pseudo fact of your own.

Well done, and I'll just take that as proof you are a little shook.

Comment

Yeah I laughed when I saw him in the top 10 list.

Comment

Spence is on the list because he stopped guys that others on Atlas's list did not.

If you have Pac on the list (and Atlas does) how can Spence not be on it when Errol stopped a guy Pac couldn't?

If Thurman is on the list (and he is) how can Spence not be on it when he stopped a guy Keith couldn't?

Not hard to understand, really.
                      And he stopped MORE guys in less time than most any other fighter active today - guys who had never been stopped before meeting Spence. Quality opposition for his current level.

You got too much logic though. They won't get it.

All they want to see is "so and so beat Top 10 so and so" - yet they're perfectly fine with Rigo on the list who hasn't beaten anyone of note, hardly fights, is in twilight years and struggled with remotely tough opposition.

Hypocrites all.

Comment

Working...
                      X