Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you would be interested an a fight between Garcia (Mikey) vs Rigondeaux?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you would be interested an a fight between Garcia (Mikey) vs Rigondeaux?

Personally, I think a fight between these two would be great. Although Rigondeaux has a small amount of pro bouts he has had a solid background in the amateurs. I believe because Rigondeaux has such a strong background he makes himself a good contender and he proved himself when he fought Donaire. To the avg. spectator Rigondeaux is in no way a crowd pleaser as everyone knows but conversely he is admired by many boxing enthusiasts and experts alike for obvious reasons.

In my observance I feel a fight between and Garcia would be good matchup because Garcia is like Rigondeaux is very technical. Both fighters both posses punching power and great boxing intellect leaving me to want to see these two fight.

[Atm I'm speculating whether the fight would be a "crowd pleaser"]

To me it's the best offensive fighter in the sport vs the best defensive fighter.

Neither fighter has had any trouble with anyone, they deserve to fight each other. And I don't think either would be hard to convince. These guys both want the challenge.

Make it happen.

Comment

Who the hell wouldn't be? The winner of that fight is one of the best fighters in the world

Comment

[QUOTE]To me it's the best offensive fighter in the sport vs the best defensive fighter.

Neither fighter has had any trouble with anyone, they deserve to fight each other. And I don't think either would be hard to convince. These guys both want the challenge.

Make it happen./QUOTE]

I completely agree with you bro.

Comment

i'd love to see it but Mikey literally dies just to make 126

Comment

Rigo's not moving up to 130 anytime soon.

Comment

[QUOTE] Who the hell wouldn't be? The winner of that fight is one of the best fighters in the world/QUOTE]

I was just mentioning only because I have found no news about just a possibility between Garcia and Rigondeaux fighting.

Comment

Wait wait wait!!!! Mikey is the best offensive fighter in the sport??? Really?? And Rugo is the best defensive fighter??
                If they do fight then Mikey will have met his corrales
                Meaning his brother got trucked by Chico and I think Mikey gets trucked by rigo

Comment

Rigo ducks him aswell as the entire 126 division

Comment

Garcia will tax that no chin having Rigo.

Comment

Working...
                    X