No announcement yet.

Demographic Break Down of Who Supports Bernie Sanders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
    Free healthcare is one of the best things about living in Britain. It's certainly not perfect but not having to worry about your finances if you get ill is worth the long waits etc
    I've been on a paying on a monthly basis for a hospitalization here in the US since 2013. Such is life

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      I've been on a paying on a monthly basis for a hospitalization here in the US since 2013. Such is life
      What's up, Brom? How the pick 'em calculations going?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        What's up, Brom? How the pick 'em calculations going?
        lol its just me being a lazy cvnt. I should do em now and get it over with

Comment

lol its just me being a lazy cvnt. I should do em now and get it over with
          Yeah. Let me shine on some folks. Some act like they don't see me up there but I know they do and it hurts them. The funny thing is all three of their usernames begin with S.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Do you have access to that wonderful American healthcare?
            It sounds wonderful because it seems to not be as heavily used as Australia's and Britain's.
            A system like that seems to mainly benefit the rich and the fortunate.
            Well I'm rich so I must be fortunate, in your eyes at least.

A reasonable health care insurance costs around $200/month for a young (30 yr old) person with no addiction. $2400/year with access to the best medical care in the world is no drag on anyone. Old rich people like me on Medicare costs $6000/year and way less for people on lower incomes.

The problems in costs comes if you smoke, are a drunk, are obese or on meth. Those are personal choices, each and every one of them. So that's tough ***** on you. I'll happily pay taxes for children and elderly but NOT for drunks, s taxes
            Last edited by Mooshashi; 06-24-2017, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post

A reasonable health care insurance costs around $200/month for a young (30 yr old) person with no addiction. $2400/year with access to the best medical care in the world is no drag on anyone. Old rich people like me on Medicare costs $6000/year and way less for people on lower incomes.

The problems in costs comes if you smoke, are a drunk, are obese or on meth.
              I guess that depends where you are too. Can't find shiet here in NY for 200/mo.

Comment

I guess that depends where you are too. Can't find shiet here in NY for 200/mo.
                That's a political problem.....your representatives should be trying to get your health care costs decreased or subsidized in some manner. But that's not going to happen because DC (and Albany) is run by idiots.

Comment

That's a political problem.....your representatives should be trying to get your health care costs decreased or subsidized in some manner. But that's not going to happen because DC (and Albany) is run by idiots.
                  To be fair though I could've gotten on my employer's HMO for less than 200/mo (cost to me anyway). But the plan sucked relative to the plans my previous employers offered so I decided to get insurance on my own.

Comment

The problems in costs comes if you smoke, are a drunk, are obese or on meth. Those are personal choices, each and every one of them. So that's tough ***** on you. I'll happily pay taxes for children and elderly but NOT for drunks, s taxes
                    Well, go on with you bad self then. Look at you Mr. fortunate to not have vices, being able to find $6000 a year in your old age. Bravo man. I guess you lived life right then.

Comment

It's LITTLE more difficult to pay for universal healthcare and free college for a nation of 324 million people as opposed to a nation of 24 million.
                      Why?.......

Comment

Working...
                      X