Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What IF GGG vs ALVAREZ Rematch BECOMES A DRAW AGAIN!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
    No such thing will happen bruh. You know damn well Canelo will be asking for an easier fight and hope GGG gets older again. He said there are other fights at 160 at the post fight press conference, he dont want another trip to "War"zakstan. That boy got his a$$ so whopped he is not even interested in rematch talks. "He won the fight doe". Ok, so if he "Won" why is he hesitant to do it again????????? Them jabs gave him a concussion, that boy looks sad bruh.
    You sound a lot like what every one said about ward after the kolv fight. And doesn't want it, he's scared etc and look what happened. Hell accounts kost Canelo was never supposed to accept the fight to begin with. He didn't look that bad helping his countrymen in Mexico. Let's give these men a chance before we knock them

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
      We should revisit the NSB Pickem polls for what GGG's expectancy was to be.
      I remember. Decapitation with the first punch. Haha or something close

Comment

It would mean GGG won twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
          Then it's another successful title defense for him. Also, Canelo is no 154lbs fighter and GGG is not a 168lbs fighter. Two middleweights fought, one was accused of having a padded record, and the younger guy in his prime with a "proven" record couldn't beat him and seems hesitant to rematch the older "over rated" champion.
          Loeffler just acknowledged that gggs next win will tie Bhops record. Wasn't that the case before the Nelo fight? Therefore it wasn't a defense.

Comment

Please no. GGGroupies will be crying EVEN MORE (if that's possible).

Canelo will beat him convincingly next time then hopefully they will all just go away and leave the forum. Just like all the McMorons have now left/gone away too.

Comment

Gennady still looked bigger than Alvarez, and that Alvarez was bigger than the Angulo or Smith fight... therefore, if Nelo is a "Middleweight" (which he NOW is), and GGG and Jacobs both size up, then that means GGG is a big Middleweight!
              GGG is taller and longer, it is what it is. If they would've weighed in on fight night we wouldn't need to speculate on this. Either way, GGG is an average sized middleweight while Alvarez will always be a short one.

Comment

JCC and Erik Morales had Alvarez winning!
                That's a shocker!

Comment

Loeffler just acknowledged that gggs next win will tie Bhops record. Wasn't that the case before the Nelo fight? Therefore it wasn't a defense.
                  I don't remember if that was the case or not, but if Loeffler is not counting this as a title defense then I just think he's wrong. If you don't take the title from the champ, barring a no contest, then the titles were successfully defended, whether that is defeating the challenger or fighting to a draw.

Would be interesting to see what others think of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
                    GGG is taller and longer, it is what it is. If they would've weighed in on fight night we wouldn't need to speculate on this. Either way, GGG is an average sized middleweight while Alvarez will always be a short one.
                    The most noticeably "BIG" Middleweight at 160 was JCC.. that's the reason why went 9 rounds with a top 5 ranked LHW in Fonfara...

Quillin was a big Middleweight... Lee been having troubles making 160. Jacobs most likely as well soon and GGG. It's a grey area as these guys get older, as we all know, can't make the weight anymore which is most likely expected. GGG was the biggest ever. We don't even know if the weight effected him as he looks drained at weigh ins. What GGG mgmt chooses to rehydrate him at vs what others rehydrate to varies. GGG wasn't always defending the IBF. My point is, and as some others had posted, GGG could possibly have significant power at 168...or not

Comment

The most noticeably "BIG" Middleweight at 160 was JCC.. that's the reason why went 9 rounds with a top 5 ranked LHW in Fonfara...

Quillin was a big Middleweight... Lee been having troubles making 160. Jacobs most likely as well soon and GGG. It's a grey area as these guys get older, as we all know, can't make the weight anymore which is most likely expected. GGG was the biggest ever. We don't even know if the weight effected him as he looks drained at weigh ins. What GGG mgmt chooses to rehydrate him at vs what others rehydrate to varies. GGG wasn't always defending the IBF. My point is, and as some others had posted, GGG could possibly have significant power at 168...or not
                      That's a good point. I was talking to a coworker about the fight, and mentioned how GGG could potentially extend his career if he went to 168. I think his power would still be effective, and he might still have the quickness required to beat some of the bigger guys out there just a thought.

I honestly think he'll get beat next year if he stays at 160.

Comment

Working...
                      X